Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice on investments

owly

owly

Banned
-
I only spend 200 bucks a month.
Dont know where to invest the surplus.

What do you recommend? Where do you think jews invest?

the recession is comin soon so wait a bit longer and stocks will crash hard. there already crashin if you look at the current charts. for more security and diversity you could invest in etfs than single stock companies.

real estate will fall durin a recession too. if you have cash, you can buy foreclosrues for cheap. do research to make sure your not in a nigger neighborhood. buy multi unit housing like duplex so one unit pays your mortgage and you live in the other for free.

jews invest in makin there own businesses. they have an advantage over whites bc they have there community to support them. if a jew goes into the carpet cleanin business, jews will immediately go to him than a goy bc they want to keep money with there ppl.

cryptocurrency isnt investin but gamblin. if you put all your money in bitcoin right now you will lose a good portion. remember it went to 19,000 then dropped to 4,000 in a year? its at 8,000 right now and dropped from 10,000 a week ago.

everytime xrp goes up, someone dumps. rumor has it its the developers. its at .42 right now but it will drop to .30 again in the future not enough volume to support it. btc is bearish now but will be bullish once we find true support. you look into litecoin. its gon half soon and that usually means scarcity in minin and increased prices.

Index funds
:feelsokman:

I only spend 200 bucks a month.
Dont know where to invest the surplus.

What do you recommend? Where do you think jews invest?

Get dividend etfs like schd, vpu, pgx then reinvest dividends to buy more shares

everytime xrp goes up, someone dumps. rumor has it its the developers. its at .42 right now but it will drop to .30 again in the future not enough volume to support it. btc is bearish now but will be bullish once we find true support. you look into litecoin. its gon half soon and that usually means scarcity in minin and increased prices.

:feelsokman:

Ye for now. I bought it and I will check on it in 5 years. It's a long game with that shitcoin.

BTC went from 8100 to 7700 now in a few days. eth took a $10 dump. ltc still too high. xrp at .38. get ready to buy the dip boys. it was inflated so bad its comin back to real price

give it to me