Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Advice needed

uranium1

uranium1

Greycel
I had a huge crush on one of my first-cousin, though she never ever liked me and now she is ignoring me from past few months and now I feel like dog-shit for having such a feeling for her.
I never confessed though

And what advice are you asking for?

Send me her number and I'll be your wingman, trust me bro

Don't bother foids never aspect love from non-chads

I had a huge crush on one of my first-cousin, though she never ever liked me and now she is ignoring me from past few months and now I feel like dog-shit for having such a feeling for her.
I never confessed though
Ok GrAYcel

alabamamaxx buddy boyo

I never confessed though
Incest nigger

I never confessed though
She wants to distance herself from you, it's not good for her image hanging around with an undesirable male.

It's over for Alabamacels

Touch her feet when she's asleep.

should I confess to her
I wouldn't unless you have super trust in her that she wouldn't tell anyone else. It's a bad idea overall especially since she's been ignoring you.

GrAYnigger stop being a CUCK and stop thinking about your cousin and DONT CONFESS especially if you are UGLY and NON NT.

I just wanted to make sure that you deserve to be put on ignore, greynigger.

I am sure you are breaking a rule here even though I myself don't remember any single rule. your gray soul won't last here

Forget about her. Heard @Luzifer sells her ass to everyone for 5$. She can pretend to be your cousin too

I am sure you are breaking a rule here even though I myself don't remember any single rule. your gray soul won't last here

modniggers and jannies are busy cleaning sewerposts when grayos and fakes are posting pickup advice on lounge and id lol

anyways this thread's ownership is mine

I never confessed though
take a shower xD

Dont bother its long gone

How socially inept do you have to be to consider this, there is no possible good outcome.
reminds me of this :
Gszqh4ah4uw51

should I confess to her
How about you buy a 20 inch dildo, rupture your prostate and bleed to death instead, like the faggot you you are?
That is my advice

No good outcome from incest desires

This thread reeks of fresh infiltrator blood

We aren´t the disgusting incest/pedos you think we are