Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Advice" given by a friend

S

SemiAquatic1992

Banned
-
So my friend has been going out with his gf for 8 years now, and I believe he's planning to propose (lucky twat). Naturally I asked him how the hell he got there, since he's pretty much as grotesque as me and he gave this "simple" guide. What do you guys think of it?

1. Engage with a variaty of friend groups and women.

2. Allow friendships to flourish before exploring romantic or sexual possibilities.

3. Once deciding upon liking a girl, interact with her regularly whilst still respecting her autonomy and privacy (don't be an annoying twat).

4. Always listen to people's experiences and opinions. You don't have to agree with them, so it can be interesting to discuss alternative views. Just don't go all third reich on any bluepillers.

5. Admit romantic feelings in person, not over the phone or over message.

6. Make time for her, again respecting her autonomy, and making sure she shows the same respect for you.

7. Don't do anything retarded.

I mean, it's definitely advice. Vague, but advice none the less. What to you guys think?

nigger this is the gayest greycel thread I have seen, it's simple if you're Chad a foid will want to be with you, if you're not then she be disgusted by you.

Sounds like a foid infiltrator trying to give us advice while pretending to be one of us.

What do you think OP?

thats a lot of words that mean "just be attractive"

Sounds like a foid infiltrator trying to give us advice while pretending to be one of us.

What do you think OP?
someone should ban the op fag bro

someone should ban the op fag bro
It's very clear that OP is larping. infiltrators are so dumb. At least try to be convincing.

They should spend more time lurking before trying to fool us.

It's very clear that OP is larping. infiltrators are so dumb. At least try to be convincing.

They should spend more time lurking before trying to fool us.
it can be whoever here,in this site,but all in all dont give advice to future lurkers or infiltrators

Theres no advice, everyone has to go throught life by their own, accumulating their own experiences, turning it into knowlege so unique that could be helpful only for a single individual of them, though youre not gonna getting anything if youre fearful maggot, sitting alone in his room scared of common intercation.

So my friend has been going out with his gf for 8 years now, and I believe he's planning to propose (lucky twat). Naturally I asked him how the hell he got there, since he's pretty much as grotesque as me and he gave this "simple" guide. What do you guys think of it?

2. Allow friendships to flourish before exploring romantic or sexual possibilities.

3. Once deciding upon liking a girl, interact with her regularly whilst still respecting her autonomy and privacy (don't be an annoying twat).

4. Always listen to people's experiences and opinions. You don't have to agree with them, so it can be interesting to discuss alternative views. Just don't go all third reich on any bluepillers.

6. Make time for her, again respecting her autonomy, and making sure she shows the same respect for you.

I mean, it's definitely advice. Vague, but advice none the less. What to you guys think?
Man wtf is this? I’m not gonna do all that just for a cunt

Your whole thread is shady as fuck. It seems you want to assume we don't know any of this obvious shit and put this garbage down our troats since the average soycuck larper thinks incels are fat neckbeard that dress like bronies and don't take showers. Noneteless, that advice doesn't have any value if you are attractive.

If it works the first time it's fine. If you have tried this whole process over and over again like me you become beyond exhausted and defeated and don't want to try anymore. Everyone can write a "guide" after getting lucky on their first attempt

1. I have no friends
2. look point 1
3. look point 1
4. look point 1
5. look point 1
6. look point 1
7. look point 1

Shit I guess I can't do it jfl