Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Advice from a manlet on lifts (manlets gtfih!)

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
I see a lot of you giving advices to manlets like normies and telling them to "just wear lifts bro."

I'm a 5'8 manlet and I've tried wearing all kinds of lifts, the normal $40usd celebrity brand ones and I've ordered one of the best kind of shoes with lifts one can get from, "Dons Footwear."

Lifts are a NO. At the regular 2.5in, first, they only fit inside boots or basketball shoes, any other shoe and it makes your foot arch out and anyone with a keen observation can easily see you are wearing lifts. You can never wear shorts. When you sit, your tibia is not at a normal sitting level and it's sloped upwards like you are wearing heels. People CAN tell, specially now, since they are being advertised everywhere.

High class shoes with custom lifts that I ordered from Dons for almost $500 bucks, jfl at me, also make it looks obvious that you are wearing lifts if you REALLY look. Ones' foot is arched upwards and when you sit down and your pants, dress pants come a little up, it looks obvious, even at a only 2in increase. The sole is also hard as fuck and you walk awkward, your brain might just get used to it, but people can tell you are walking funny, I've seen girls point this out a bunch of times. They are the most evil keen observers.

Shoe lifts are a scam designed for manlets, just like those growth pills, plans to make manlets taller that so many of them fall for. We are the most taken advataged, scammed, and targeted people.:feelscry:

Here are some pics of manlets caught in their natural habitat wearing expensive shoes with custom lifts and it looks ridiculously funny:

IMG 6424
IMG 6425
IMG 6426
IMG 6428
IMG 6430
IMG 6431
IMG 6434
IMG 6435
IMG 6437
IMG 6439

Solution: Imo, wearing lifts or working out to the point you look like a wide little burrito, makes you look like a overcompensating manlet in the eyes of normies and foids.

i dont care anymore. use your low center of gravity to fuck up tallfags.

Any actual manlet knows lifts aren't worth shit.

I see a lot of you giving advices to manlets like normies and telling them to "just wear lifts bro."

I'm a 5'8 manlet and I've tried wearing all kinds of lifts, the normal $40usd celebrity brand ones and I've ordered one of the best kind of shoes with lifts one can get from, "Dons Footwear."

Lifts are a NO. At the regular 2.5in, first, they only fit inside boots or basketball shoes, any other shoe and it makes your foot arch out and anyone with a keen observation can easily see you are wearing lifts. You can never wear shorts. When you sit, your tibia is not at a normal sitting level and it's sloped upwards like you are wearing heels. People CAN tell, specially now, since they are being advertised everywhere.

High class shoes with custom lifts that I ordered from Dons for almost $500 bucks, jfl at me, also make it looks obvious that you are wearing lifts if you REALLY look. Ones' foot is arched upwards and when you sit down and your pants, dress pants come a little up, it looks obvious, even at a only 2in increase. The sole is also hard as fuck and you walk awkward, your brain might just get used to it, but people can tell you are walking funny, I've seen girls point this out a bunch of times. They are the most evil keen observers.

Shoe lifts are a scam designed for manlets, just like those growth pills, plans to make manlets taller that so many of them fall for. We are the most taken advataged, scammed, and targeted people.:feelscry:

Here are some pics of manlets caught in their natural habitat wearing expensive shoes with custom lifts and it looks ridiculously funny:

View attachment 15816View attachment 15817View attachment 15818View attachment 15819View attachment 15820View attachment 15821View attachment 15822View attachment 15823View attachment 15825View attachment 15826

Solution: Imo, wearing lifts or working out to the point you look like a wide little burrito, makes you look like a overcompensating manlet in the eyes of normies and foids.
Well some of these examples just have gigantic soles so no duh it's obvious. Why not just use a 1 inch lift so you're over 5'9" and more manaverage instead of manlet?

destroyed my cope, thanks

So much subhuman cope itt its too fucking much.
just lol @ the subhuman harry potter

Have you ever worn timberlands? They add 1.6inches

Have you ever worn timberlands? They add 1.6inches

I have a pair and I don't think they add that much but I guess it depends on the style. Also keep in mind that other people's shoes on average already have 1 inch soles so realistically it would be a .6 inch increase

I'm a bit off a lift/insole connoisseur. I own at least a dozen pairs of insoles. I agree with almost everything you said.
"Dons Footwear."
Dons shoes are absolute trash. They look like kingdom hearts shoes, big as fuck and bulky. Looks like shit and everyone can tell something is going on.
You can never wear shorts. When you sit, your tibia is not at a normal sitting level and it's sloped upwards like you are wearing heels. People CAN tell, specially now, since they are being advertised everywhere.
Agree 100%, shorts are a no go even with small lifts. It just doesn't look right and if your pants aren't covering the back of your foot/heal, people can tell your foot is jutting forward a little, kind of like Harry Potter in this pic.[/QUOTE]

Ones' foot is arched upwards and when you sit down and your pants, dress pants come a little up, it looks obvious, even at a only 2in increase. The sole is also hard as fuck and you walk awkward, your brain might just get used to it, but people can tell you are walking funny, I've seen girls point this out a bunch of times. They are the most evil keen observers.
Yup. I've found that anything above 1.7" of height added is obvious. I wear 1" insoles (marketed as 3.5cm or 1.5", but they compress when walking) in my regular flat mid top shoes (shoes are 0.65" and lifts add about an inch or slightly less for a total of 1.6"). In regular sneakers (Nike, Adidas, usually 1-1.2") I wear small 1-1.5cm lifts. I generally aim for 1.6" or 4cm of total height for all my shoes.
Smaller lifts (less than 1") are legit, but you'll always walk a little awkwardly and it's not comfortable long term. Never go above 1.6" of height gained imo.

Attachments

• Daniel-Radcliffe.jpg
    Daniel-Radcliffe.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 137
The most incognito way of using lifts is black timbs with black insoles imo

I have a pair and I don't think they add that much but I guess it depends on the style. Also keep in mind that other people's shoes on average already have 1 inch soles so realistically it would be a .6 inch increase
You're right. Regular timbs (I think they're called 6" model) add exactly 1.2" or 3cm. It's not that big of an advantage considering everyone else wears shoes and the average male shoe adds 0.75", so you only have about half an inch advantage over other men on average, not even that.

No reasonable male shoe adds more than 1.5". Cuban dancing shoes add 2" for example and they look ridiculous. Also, air force ones don't add "a couple of inches." I hear manlets say this all the time. They also add exactly 2.8-3cm and they're one of the thickest sneakers out there.

It's over for liftcels.

I was just checking out some of the black ones. They look nice

10073001-hero
Yeah those are the ones I had in mind. The only way someone would find out is to actually reach inside your shoe which is kinda socially unacceptable.

Well some of these examples just have gigantic soles so no duh it's obvious. Why not just use a 1 inch lift so you're over 5'9" and more manaverage instead of manlet?
Manlets are greedy as fuck and most of them go for ridiculous 2"+ gain. It's so obvious, everyone can tell, especially roasties.

Yeah those are the ones I had in mind. The only way someone would find out is to actually reach inside your shoe which is kinda socially unacceptable.

super glue them in :lul:

5 10 so im okay with my height, but i probably get an inch added from wearing loafers. id say wear shoes with big heels over wearing normal shoes with lifts.

5'8 kek. Tell actual manlets of < 5'5 your a manlet...they will slit your throat and shit in your lungs

Embrace manletism, or rope. It is absolutely ludicrous to go around looking for solutions to this fatal flaw. :feelsrope:

I was just checking out some of the black ones. They look nice

10073001-hero
Just add small 2cm lifts (probably closer to 1cm due to compression) and you have a nice 4cm heel (1.6"). That's a 0.85" advantage over the average male shoe, probably a bit less during winter because during winter other men wear boots and thicker shoes in general too.
Don't wear boots if it's hot, you'll look aspie.

5'8 kek. Tell actual manlets of < 5'5 your a manlet...they will slit your throat and shit in your lungs
I think true manlet is 5'7" and below with 5'8" borderline
Embrace manletism, or rope. It is absolutely ludicrous to go around looking for solutions to this fatal flaw. :feelsrope:
LL my nigga
Just add small 2cm lifts (probably closer to 1cm due to compression) and you have a nice 4cm heel (1.6"). That's a 0.85" advantage over the average male shoe, probably a bit less during winter because during winter other men wear boots and thicker shoes in general too.
Don't wear boots if it's hot, you'll look aspie.
Or run thug game and wear timbs with shorts. I see tyrones do it in the city

5 10 so im okay with my height, but i probably get an inch added from wearing loafers. id say wear shoes with big heels over wearing normal shoes with lifts.
Bro, you might get 1" from those shoes, but other men wear shoes too. You have to use insoles/inserts to have a noticeable height advantage. Nothing crazy, just small lifts in thicker shoes.

I'm a bit off a lift/insole connoisseur. I own at least a dozen pairs of insoles. I agree with almost everything you said.

Dons shoes are absolute trash. They look like kingdom hearts shoes, big as fuck and bulky. Looks like shit and everyone can tell something is going on.

Agree 100%, shorts are a no go even with small lifts. It just doesn't look right and if your pants aren't covering the back of your foot/heal, people can tell your foot is jutting forward a little, kind of like Harry Potter in this pic.

Yup. I've found that anything above 1.7" of height added is obvious. I wear 1" insoles (marketed as 3.5cm or 1.5", but they compress when walking) in my regular flat mid top shoes (shoes are 0.65" and lifts add about an inch or slightly less for a total of 1.6"). In regular sneakers (Nike, Adidas, usually 1-1.2") I wear small 1-1.5cm lifts. I generally aim for 1.6" or 4cm of total height for all my shoes.

Smaller lifts (less than 1") are legit, but you'll always walk a little awkwardly and it's not comfortable long term. Never go above 1.6" of height gained imo.[/QUOTE]
Dons shoes are exactly as you described, I can't believe I fell for his bs

Dons are for aspies who don't care that others can tell they're frauding. What good is an extra inch of height if you look disabled and can't even fucking run if shit goes down?
anything more than 1.6" of total height gained is obvious. This is a scientific fact, source: me.

just don't lift theory

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: You should have chosen [Suifuel] as a tag

JFL

Don't be greedy, manletbros.
manlet redemption

Yup, these are confirmed to be the thickest somewhat normal looking male shoes. They still look ridiculous unless you're working in Alaska or something.

Attachments

• burtreynoldslifts.jpg
    burtreynoldslifts.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 108
  • gEhLWS9.jpg
    gEhLWS9.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 105
  • KoYyEFl.jpg
    KoYyEFl.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 102
  • nP5Z4KS.jpg
    nP5Z4KS.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 96
  • LUnE3fV.jpg
    LUnE3fV.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 156
  • stallonelifts1.jpg
    stallonelifts1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 103
  • qqDIyJF.jpg
    qqDIyJF.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 1zjauhS.jpg
    1zjauhS.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 127
JFL

Don't be greedy, manletbros.

Yup, these are confirmed to be the thickest somewhat normal looking male shoes. They still look ridiculous unless you're working in Alaska or something.
Fucking kek. Almost makes me angry. Like Jesus, are you that ashamed of your height? I hate my shortness as much as any other manlet, but this is the equivalent of a dicklet letting his wife cuck him with a BBC, for shortcels. Total lack of self respect.

Fucking kek. Almost makes me angry. Like Jesus, are you that ashamed of your height? I hate my shortness as much as any other manlet, but this is the equivalent of a dicklet letting his wife cuck him with a BBC, for shortcels. Total lack of self respect.
It's just cope for me. It's the only thing I can slightly change with relative ease and few drawbacks. An extra almost 1" of height and the only downsides are I can't run as fast and it's not as comfortable? I never walk for longer than an hour or two at a time so it's not a big deal, and I never run outside. Plus I get to be a strong 6ft which has been a dream of mine ever since I was 16.

It's just cope for me. It's the only thing I can slightly change with relative ease and few drawbacks. An extra almost 1" of height and the only downsides are I can't run as fast and it's not as comfortable? I never walk for longer than an hour or two at a time so it's not a big deal, and I never run outside. Plus I get to be a strong 6ft which has been a dream of mine ever since I was 16.
Sure, but you aren't a manlet, it's not nearly as bad. It is truly pathetic when you see guys my size and below, trying so hard to get that extra inch or so of height, like it fucking matters to anyone. :feelscry:

Sure, but you aren't a manlet, it's not nearly as bad. It is truly pathetic when you see guys my size and below, trying so hard to get that extra inch or so of height, like it fucking matters to anyone. :feelscry:
5 foot anything is manlet tier. "Average height is fine" is cope. I agree, though if you're 5'5", being 5'6" means absolutely nothing. You go from manlet to manlet.
I go from 5'11" manlet to 6' (manlet cutoff), it's an upgrade.

never cared about my 5'7 height. I almost prefer being the same size as girls.

Just be Cotton Hill, Bro !!!

don't wear lifts man, just wear boots year round.
This guy at work is 5'3" and he wore his regular shoes with lifts in them one day and all the other workers were making fun of him, I just felt bad and didn't say anything to him, he never wore the lifts after that.
I don't know how it feels(5'11") but I'm also losing my hair(norwood III) at 25 years old.

That was the only thing I could have done darn it

This is autism/social anxiety bullshit, most people do not give a shit. I sure as shit don't and I heightmog half the people I see.

Lifts were socially acceptible for short men until foids stole them, in the form of high heels.

For no reason too, since men donlt care about how tall a foid is.

Fuck foids.
5 foot anything is manlet tier. "Average height is fine" is cope. I agree, though if you're 5'5", being 5'6" means absolutely nothing. You go from manlet to manlet.
I go from 5'11" manlet to 6' (manlet cutoff), it's an upgrade.
Yes but an extra inch at low height is useful for being able to heightmog foids. If you're 5'5, the average 5'4 woman in average 3 inch heels looks taller than you (torture), but at 5'6 those women aren't physically looking down on you anymore.

Last edited: