Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for us longmidfacecels and ethnics

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
2TNl7Uz_d.jpg

Long mid face is a death sentence. I wont blame you if you had to be an hERo over it.

I have never seen a guy with a long midface have a gf irl

>tfw white shortmidfacecel
shit what do I do now?

Show the rest of youre face or dont. Idk what youre tryna achieve with that picture.

Dude your eye area is insane O_o

For those asking if that’s me. Yes, it is. And no, my eye area doesn’t do that much for me...Sure, it is something good to have as it’s hard to fix through surgery but if you look at my recent threads, you’d see how subhuman my midface and bone structure is. I might be a Chad if i get surgery on my recessed bones and nose but as of now i’m an Incel.

As expected, another average looking guy who's probably above average if he were to show his entire face

Just fucking lol at this forum honestly

Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
For those asking if that’s me. Yes, it is. And no, my eye area doesn’t do that much for me...Sure, it is something good to have as it’s hard to fix through surgery but if you look at my recent threads, you’d see how subhuman my midface and bone structure is. I might be a Chad if i get surgery on my recessed bones and nose but as of now i’m an Incel.
If your midface is really as bad as you think then it might be hard to reach Chad level.
You measured your FWHR?
Let’s just say that it’s uuhhh...Pretty bad.

whogivesafucc said:
As expected, another average looking guy who's probably above average if he were to show his entire face
Just fucking lol at this forum honestly
Did you even see how long my midface is? If not then just shut the fuck up. It’s literally comically long.

mikepence said:
>tfw white shortmidfacecel
shit what do I do now?
If you have a short midface you shouldn’t spend time on here.

Two possibilities here :

First, OP is pretending to be an incel or considers himself as one because women don't suck his cock as soon as he leaves the house. Or he doesn't like his 6/10 tinder matches

Second one, and most probably true, he's a chincel running severe frauding/angle/squinting game. I have a severely subhuman eye area but I can have everyone on the forum call me rotfraud incel with proper photo and squinting game.

cornpop said:
Two possibilities here :
First, OP is pretending to be an incel or considers himself as one because women don't suck his cock as soon as he leaves the house. Or he doesn't like his 6/10 tinder matches
Second one, and most probably true, he's a chincel running severe frauding/angle/squinting game. I have a severely subhuman eye area but I can have everyone on the forum call me rotfraud incel with proper photo and squinting game.
Did you even read my comment on this post? And no, i’m not squinting. When I squint, my undereyebags appear due to negative orbital vector.

Its over.

Eye area cant save a midfacecel

Thinly veiled validation seeking thread.

You ever tried to wear a scarf so big and plushy that it covers half your face when approaching a woman. Your eyes are chad level so you might score just with those