Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice for those who are rotting

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
When you observe and compare the positive things others have that you don't you start to get frustrated and get fomo (fear of missing out) and you start to self reflect and imagine what you could have done if you were just lucky and start to get frustrated about things which you have no control over and start to rot. So my pro tip is to not see those who are doing better than you (if it makes you feel bad about yourself) and always feed your mind positivity.

Just be all cheery despite being devoid of any positive reinforcement bro

Such a normie advice
I know they r out there

N i also lack willpower

I had lots of images of positive mindset but this stupid website for some reason can't render them

Why would i wanna be positive when i have no reason to?

Fuck off i'm not positive about anything

Just get lobotomy bro

When you observe and compare the positive things others have that you don't you start to get frustrated and get fomo (fear of missing out) and you start to self reflect and imagine what you could have done if you were just lucky and start to get frustrated about things which you have no control over and start to rot. So my pro tip is to not see those who are doing better than you (if it makes you feel bad about yourself) and always feed your mind positivity.
"Just positivitymaxx bro"