Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Advice] For my fellow oily, greasy, shining incels

TaskManagerDust

TaskManagerDust

Greycel
A lot of incels that I've spoken to have had insecurities about having oily skin, so this post contains some boring, but helpful advice for oily fucks who want to try to fix their issue.

A LOT of oil boys (and women, I guess) believe that products labeled "Oil Control" will solve their problems, and "Moisturizing" products will worsen it, which would be the obvious thought, right? While oil control objects do soak up most of everything, they don't solve your problems completely.

The major issue with oil-control products is that they dry up oil from the skin, which is only half of the solution. Your body will find that your skin has been dried, which it fights against by producing MORE oil, which can cause uneven dry/greasy patchy, flaky skin, and can even cause scarring in some cases! ( :feelsree: )This is why immediately after using an oil-control product, you should use a WATER BASED moisturizer. Oil-based moisturizers won't help people with genetically or hormonally oily skin. The moisturizer will signal to your body that your skin doesn't need any more oil production to keep your skin optimally functional.

Used too much moisturizer? You'll be able to wipe it off and feel it on your fingers after 1-2 minutes. Just wipe some off with a tissue or something.
Used too little moisturizer? Your skin will still feel that tight, restrictive feeling that is common after using oil control/skin drying products.

You don't need anything expensive for skincare. I use store-brand Apricot Scrub ($2.50 USD) and Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser ($5.00-$6.00 USD). For moisturizer, I literally just use water-based Lubriderm (the kind in the blue and white dispenser). Lubriderm has other helpful uses too, but I'm sure you incels know all about that. :feelsokman:

For greasy hair: Clear/transparent shampoo that says "Clarifying" will do wonders. Work it into your scalp. It's best to shower every day, or every other day. If it's still an issue, shampoo twice while you're showering.

Reply with questions, results, skincare, or whatever bullshit you come up with. :feelsautistic:

[Edit: Yes, I'm aware of how beta this makes me sound, but hygiene and advice that could potentially give an incel MINUTE confidence is important, especially in this community.]

Last edited:
How can I fix my oily hair, if I don't shower for 2 days my hair will get incredibly oily and greasy.

How can I fix my oily hair, if I don't shower for 2 days my hair will get incredibly oily and greasy.
Any clear/transparent shampoo that says "clarifying" on it is a huge help for oil. Try showering every day, or shampooing twice during your shower if you can't fit in showers every day. If you use conditioner, either don't, or just use it on the very tips of your hair if you have to.

Shower every day...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Already with scars :feelsrope:

I'm so oily, Saudi Arabia sells it in oil tankers.

Any clear/transparent shampoo that says "clarifying" on it is a huge help for oil. Try showering every day, or shampooing twice during your shower if you can't fit in showers every day. If you use conditioner, either don't, or just use it on the very tips of your hair if you have to.
Also I've been letting my hair grow out recently and I'm having the problem where the rose bud part of my hair sticks up completely and looks sloppy as fuck, how would I keep that down throughout the day?
Already with scars :feelsrope:
I have the same problem, it's over for scarcels.

Accutane works well for pizzafacecels. 1 week in for me and it's drastically improved

I just use Vaseline on my face.

I like your username
And avi

I shave my whole face. I saw a video about it, I think its called dermaplaning. It has reduced my scars. Just dont do it while you have active acne, active psoriasis or wounds

This is actually correct advice, ever since I started showering every day/2 days I stopped getting acne.
This "advice" perfectly represents negative halo effect normies/cucks have on us. We are ugly, so they assume we have bad hygiene as well.

This "advice" perfectly represents negative halo effect normies/cucks have on us. We are ugly, so they assume we have bad hygiene as well.
Yeah I know it's a joke, but it works with oily skin.

the oil protects me from the elements

Im a big Proactiv shill, its one of the few things that has worked consistently for me. I used to have bad chest and face acne, but im now 90% clear.

If there was an apocalypse, I would be hoarding that shit more than I would antibiotics.