Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for Lowering Inhib

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Fuck off if you're going to say "cope", because a good amount of guys here WOULD HAVE HOPE if they lowered inhib. I am giving this advice as someone who went from 11/10 inhib to pretty low inhib.

1. Find a friend who has really low inhib. One friend. Any friend. Whoever he may be (Especially old high school friends). Hang out with him a lot and try to mimmick him. Make a sort of game of it. So if you embarrass yourself you can fall back on the idea that you're just fucking around trying to mimmick him in the first place.

2. Drink with friends. Now I am against degeneracy, but I think this would be a good move. If you don't have enough friends, meet up with high school friends over the summer. Learn what an atmosphere of low inhib is like, so it can rub off on you.

3. Criticize others in your mind. Pick apart the ways in which they have failed in interaction. Analyze the times they have embarrassed themselves. Note and laugh at their failures. The titan that is Everyone Else in your mind will be slain once you realize others are not so mighty.

BONUS: I can say that relying on Christian life and viewing this world as temporal, and therefore not too important, helped me as well.

Your "advice" requires having friends. If you have friends then you're not really low inhib in the first place. Also just lol @ "if you embarrass yourself you can fall back on the idea that you're just fucking around trying to mimmick him in the first place." yeah like anyone will care, that's social suicide ffs.

If you try to act low inhib you'll just get punished for it by getting mocked/beat up by Chadlites.

Your "advice" requires having friends. If you have friends then you're not really low inhib in the first place. Also just lol @ "if you embarrass yourself you can fall back on the idea that you're just fucking around trying to mimmick him in the first place." yeah like anyone will care, that's social suicide ffs.

If you try to act low inhib you'll just get punished for it by getting mocked/beat up by Chadlites.
Even low inhib people can have a handful of friends they met somewhere along the line. And social suicide may be necessary in order to grow long term.

Am I really gonna take advice from a volcel

Hey, first post but I totally agree with this.

Just tell yourself you are just fucking around so it doesn't hurt as much when people mock you for it. Once you manage to stop taking yourself that seriously it becomes easier to lower inhib.

I'm diagnosed with pretty severe autism but managed to reach somewhat decent levels of social interaction with this.

If you don't have any friends can you mimick a personality from someone you know online ?

If you don't have any friends can you mimick a personality from someone you know online ?

Probably. I hung out with my one also pathetically autistic best friend and just used him for moral support. Just laughed shit off with him when people looked at me funny to cope. Got all the shit I tried online.

Looked like a fucking idiot for weeks/months (overdid/underdid stuff) but eventually managed to become a somewhat functional human being.

this. You can't get away with such autism unless you're good looking.

i have friends and my inhibition is higher than the fucking empire state building m8

lol at assuming we have friends

Start smoking weed and go to a club.
All my stoner ""friends"" have literally no trouble with getting gfs.

this. You can't get away with such autism unless you're good looking.

Lol ofc you not gonna get away with shit and you never gonna be chad/chadlite. But if you alr got no friends and everyone thinks you are that weird aspie kid - whats there to lose with social suicide? They just move from 'that weird aspie kid givin off serial killer vibes' to 'lol look at that weird kid trying to be cool'. Take that punishment for long enough and if you are lucky maybe you will learn to masquerade as a normie.

Lol ofc you not gonna get away with shit and you never gonna be chad/chadlite. But if you alr got no friends and everyone thinks you are that weird aspie kid - whats there to lose with social suicide? They just move from 'that weird aspie kid givin off serial killer vibes' to 'lol look at that weird kid trying to be cool'. Take that punishment for long enough and if you are lucky maybe you will learn to masquerade as a normie.

well I'm not aspie, I'm AvPD. But I've tried a lot over the years and this advice is straight up retarded. Get some awareness, you're making a damn fool out yourself

well I'm not aspie, I'm AvPD. But I've tried a lot over the years and this advice is straight up retarded. Get some awareness, you're making a damn fool out yourself

Well sorry about that. Yeah my experience prob useless if you are AvPD but I was diagnosed Asp - one other autistic friend, couldn't order a damn pizza without an anxiety attack and doing what OP said worked for me to some extent.

And yeah I'm an aspie - I make a damn fool out of myself. That's what I'm condemned to fucking do lol. Embracing it hurts a fuckton less tho.

Well sorry about that. Yeah my experience prob useless if you are AvPD but I was diagnosed Asp - one other autistic friend, couldn't order a damn pizza without an anxiety attack and doing what OP said worked for me to some extent.

And yeah I'm an aspie - I make a damn fool out of myself. That's what I'm condemned to fucking do lol. Embracing it hurts a fuckton less tho.

sorry, my reply was more harsh than intended, lol. It's a sensitive topic I guess. Do what works for you man. I'm a lost cause tbh

Also here's a quote for this :
"Good deeds are seldom remembered, bad deeds are seldom forgotten"

Everyone will remember the autsitic shit you do. Your aspie past will overshadow your potential "gains" like a looming monolith.

The plan requires you to be low inhib enough to carry it out

derealization will lower your inhib a lot, so just lock yourself in a closet for a few months till you go crazy