Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ADVICE FOR BALDINGCELS

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
Put down your minoxidil silly inkwell! Its not that bad
SIOMKY1
40E4FC88 195F 4F82 BF7B 9CC49C08CF7D

Last edited:
ty , i went from nw0 to nw -2

Really shave it off though

It won't look better, but not stressing yourself over the wind, how fluffy your hair is, how you can hide your bald spots etc is so much worth it. Really lifted some weight off my mental health and you can still grow your hair again once you afford a hair transplant or if you're lucky you just need minox

It won't look better, but not stressing yourself over the wind, how fluffy your hair is, how you can hide your bald spots etc is so much worth it. Really lifted some weight off my mental health and you can still grow your hair again once you afford a hair transplant or if you're lucky you just need minox
bro this is some IT tier cope :feelsUgh: (except for the last part)

stressing yourself over the wind, how fluffy your hair is, how you can hide your bald spots etc
God I can relate so much, now that my hairline has reached that point.

Maybe one day when im old I will shave it all off

bro this is some IT tier cope :feelsUgh: (except for the last part)
Are you balding? Have you tried shaving your head?
God I can relate so much, now that my hairline has reached that point.
I had this for years, I know what it feels like... Also hiding from every mirror, glass or reflection. Or seeing your balding haircut even in your shadow. Or your bald forehead shining in the sun

Just get a hair transplant or hair systems if you're NW3+ tbh. No point of using fin or dut at that stage. HT and HS is the way to go

Most men over 30 are getting bald. Being bald cannot be your only reason for being incel. Look at all the shaved Chads, skin head types

Most men over 30 are getting bald. Being bald cannot be your only reason for being incel. Look at all the shaved Chads, skin head types
Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham coper jfl

Hair is life ma man

There are many worse things than being bald.

But it's true if you are baldingcel too with norwooding and thining it looks better shaved as buzzcut than letting it grow - everyone can see that you are subhuman coping hard

Balding is hell if you have an ugly skull.

Last edited:
I'm firmly convinced that solid NW0 and full beard would make any low tier normie literally a nobleman. Especially true for men in their 40s.