Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advertising this forum and the blackpill

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
We need to start a campaign to advertise this forum to lonely men and truecels who are suffering so they can join us and we can cope together brothers. Me and @BummerDrummer have TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY upon ourselves to spread the blackpill and tell people all about the blackpill an d show them how they can learn and be a better person

Post more ideas in the comments for how we can reach lonely men and spread the blackpill

nxrjjdfhxcg41.jpg

Im impressed

Voice mogs me

We need to start a campaign to advertise this forum to lonely men and truecels who are suffering so they can join us and we can cope together brothers. Me and @BummerDrummer have TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY upon ourselves to spread the blackpill and tell people all about the blackpill an d show them how they can learn and be a better person

View attachment 463630

Post more ideas in the comments for how we can reach lonely men and spread the blackpill
We have talked about these things many times in the past. We have to be subtle to spread it, else, we will find confrontation and denial more often than not. I think this post/topic is more appropriate for the Bunker.

Bummer's a voicecel no one's gonna take him seriously. If you want actual results use @unsettling's voice halo no homo

there is only one form of advERtisement that has been proven to work.

High quality thread my friend. Just try to swim in this pile of shit

Bummer's a voicecel no one's gonna take him seriously. If you want actual results use @unsettling's voice halo no homo
You literally sound like ur Mexican I don’t wanna hear it and unsettling sounds too Russian

If get too famous it will completely lose its meaning, everything will be considered incel.

You literally sound like ur Mexican I don’t wanna hear it and unsettling sounds too Russian
yikes I was just being pragmatic you inkler. You better work on your insecurities

Yeah we need more people feels like this site is dying.

A gaming league or streaming team or some shit would be based.

i nominate @WØLF who is either 15 yo or an oldcel and @IncelCream, post your voices boyos
I wanna hear @IncelCream's voice ngl. Post vocaroo buddy boyo :feelsaww:

Why do you wanna hear my voice tho lol

that game is pretty epik too bad the devs are the most lazy slow retarded fucks i've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• WØLF
  • Animecel2D
  • TheUltimateMarkcel
  • shii410
  • SocialzERo
Total: 14 (Incels: 5, Bluepillers: 9)
Imagine if these niggas waited for me to post a vocaroo :feelskek:

:feelscomfy:

Did you get any responses?

View attachment 463630

God IQ post