Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Advantages of being incel

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
I know it’s the worst form of life that I’d never choose, but are there any advantages to this? Some I thought of:

No friends, so it’s unnecessary to spend any money on social activities.

No partner, so no nagging and no need to spend money on her.

No family, so more freedom

You are already negatively judged for being ugly, so you don’t need to put much effort into how you dress beyond clothes being clean and the right size.

People ignore you and don’t treat you well, so you don’t have any loyalty and don’t feel guilt for doing bad stuff.

These aren't advantages of being incel, anyone can do these.

Coping mechanism

Why not try and cope, there’s literally nothing I can do

There isn't a good thing about being incel

keep telling yourself that you will care eventually

How are these advantages??

1. at least you're not a cuck

All cope and no rope.

Involuntary celibate doens't mean that you have no friends or family.

This is what one could describe as "cope", a common noun often taking the form of a placeholder when referring to an activity an incel, an undesirable male, partakes in, in order to avoid the soul crushing reality that he will never escape true, debilitating loneliness and isolation, only delay it's inevitable and immutable march.

Good post, ignore the fuckwits on here who keep saying Muh cope. Mods need to add a feature that you can ignore people post. Everyone who says cope will be ignored by me. Its constant. All i see is cope cope cope. Like stfu

can't have daughters

People that spend their life in isolation have a lower life expectancy.

incel life is worse overall. its the bottom of the food chain

None whatsoever. If you are genetically inferior, you are disadvantaged in everything.

I used to cope like this but no.

Very few people are lonely geniuses and the path of a genius is harder than ever in these times anyway (too many discoveries already made, too many people with 130+ iq, too much competition)

Normal, average, boring dude who fucks his good-looking gf all the time and enjoys all the modern creature comforts with gusto > all

Good post, ignore the fuckwits on here who keep saying Muh cope. Mods need to add a feature that you can ignore people post. Everyone who says cope will be ignored by me. Its constant. All i see is cope cope cope. Like stfu
Cope

No need to put up with some childish woman's taste in music.I knew a 20 year old woman who was into Disney tunes. OMG.

You can also pretend you are a messiah.

I mean I’m not sure if you can count this as an advantage, but being able to take pride in the fact that no chad or female would survive a day in your shoes. We have to go through oppression the likes of which was previously unfathomable. That’s something to be proud of, but I’m not sure if it can be considered an advantage.

At least no-one will ever bother us

Incels are essentially MGTOW, aka MSTOW (Men Sent Their Own Way).

The difference is that we don't make any mental gymnastics to Cope with the fact that we are losers, unlike MSTOW normies. Most of us are aware that we don't have normal lives and are unlucky with foids because we are genetic trash, period. It's not just about that "womyn are meanies" like those copers say.

You are free. As you will never have a family you can take risks others can't.

No partner, so no nagging and no need to spend money on her.

I hate being incel, and have thought about roping at least once a month, this point cannot be beat. The money I make is only spent on my-fucking-self.

Your average normie has this, or is at least forced onto this path. We aren’t
These still aren't advantages of being incel, nobody forced normies to betabuxx or sacrifice their life for friends. They chose to do it. And if so many normies chose that path, that path must then be good

Total isolation is how the greatest inventions in history have come to be. A man that has nothing to lose is a very dangerous force.

there is nobody feel sorry for you