Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advantages of being a manlet

You can buy kids clothes which are cheaper than regular, adult size clothes :feelsEhh:

If you're a manlet it's over unless you're loltyler1
c97.png

every redditor should be permabanned from society

you will never have to worry about child support :owo:

You can hang yourself easier

You won't waste money on dating nor gym if you're smart

I see many strong manlets in the gym. Thats bs what you said.
I'm not against being healthy, the problem is going to an actual gym where you'll see hot foids and chads everywhere. It can fuck you up mentally and you're also paying a lot of money, better to make a home gym if able. If not i understand the need, but feel like it's more of a detriment than help

the problem is going to an actual gym where you'll see hot foids and chads everywhere.
I never see any hot girls or Chads in the gym at all bro. Just a bunch or normies, some chadlites and beckies, thats about it.

I never see any hot girls or Chads in the gym at all bro. Just a bunch or normies, some chadlites and beckies, thats about it.
You're absurdly lucky then, When i went a week straight seeing 6'0 greek god dudes and how really attractive girls were oogling them. That for sure killed the little motivation that i had before, when i get my own place i'm gonna make a home gym and do it for myself, rather than going there and spending time with a different species

除非你想要考上台大還母胎單深