Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Advantage of being incel.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
No one can fool you.

No one can fool you.
Except irl where you're surrounded by neurotypical people and you're high inhib. in that case, they don't even have to fool you. You'll make a fool of yourself yourself one way or another. That's why I ninjamaxx and try to stay away from the spot light when I'm outside.

Except irl where you're surrounded by neurotypical people and you're high inhib. in that case, they don't even have to fool you. You'll make a fool of yourself yourself one way or another. That's why I ninjamaxx and try to stay away from the spot light when I'm outside.
Im low inhib tbh.

Totally this ^
Im low inhib tbh.
I am only low inhib on here.
IRL is a different story.

It's really really over for high inhibcells, it feels like someone is always watching me.

Im low inhib tbh.

You're a God amongst human abominations.

High IQ

People mistake anxiety for being low iq