Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Advancing Technologically Is A Mistake

AdaWhorelace

AdaWhorelace

ShitCel
-
Technology is entirely useless. We no longer have to worry about not starving, about providing for our families, about survival. We are bored. Objectively meaningless goals like "> Le going to Le Mars" are just a replacement for our boring, easy lives.

We've got all information at our fingertips, so we stop using our brains and just thoughtlessly listen to people put in a position of authority by an unknown entity that are most likely not telling the truth.

We've got limitless sources of dopamine, messing up our brains further. When you never get flooded with artificial pleasure, you get pleasure from the small things you achieve, like hunting an animal, pushing you to keep doing it as it is in your best interest.

We eat green leaves fried in molten plastic because that is what we are told to eat and we do not think any further than that. The world is chock-full of hormonal disruptors. It's in the food, it's in the majority of things you come in direct contact with, it's in the air and you breathe it in. This may be a consequence of bringing so many artificial things into our lives or it may be intentional. Whatever the case, it is sure to keep people stupid and docile.

We have lived radically different lives for the last few tens or hundreds of thousands of years and it only started changing lately. We are meant to lead simple lives and this is what our bodies and minds are built for.

---

I have erased lots of paragraphs from this post as there is a very large amount of information I can reference. I recommend you internalize everything and try to understand before responding.

I've been saying this since I was like 15.

Yeah we never should have "advanced" beyond our ancestral hunter-gatherer lifestyle, which we evolved to live. Brutal Kaczynski pill strikes again.

The problem is now the cat is out of the bag. There's no way to reverse those changes, and there isn't much frontier anymore to settle, escape from society, and live off the fat of the land. Things are too interconnected and globalized now. The only option I see is to dive knee deep into tech until we can transcend the human condition altogether. If we can master our biology and neuroscience, perhaps we can overcome a lot of those problems

Yeah we never should have "advanced" beyond our ancestral hunter-gatherer lifestyle, which we evolved to live. Brutal Kaczynski pill strikes again.

The problem is now the cat is out of the bag. There's no way to reverse those changes, and there isn't much frontier anymore to settle, escape from society, and live off the fat of the land. Things are too interconnected and globalized now. The only option I see is to dive knee deep into tech until we can transcend the human condition altogether. If we can master our biology and neuroscience, perhaps we can overcome a lot of those problems
I doubt the world will survive that much and even then I am personally highly put off by something like that. I am put off by modern buildings all made of metal and glass and put off by anything futuristic-looking.

Living in the wilderness is indeed the preferred option and probably one of the best things you could do for yourself no matter if you are a chad or a truecel.

I know what you mean. Being occupied about our survival is what keeps us busy at the lowest level of the hierarchy of needs. After that, everything that we strive to fill our boredom is merely artificial. That's not to say I don't appreciate the many comforts of the modern world, but I agree the access to pleasures 24/7 can create a feeling of meaninglessness that drives individuals to a state of chronic depression and suicide.

Today we are given security in exchange for our loss of privacy, freedom; we are slaves to the government, corporations and social media. Our lives have become completely meaningless in the physical sense - but back then your worries have be more potentially serious; i.e. disease, infections, risk of becoming injured/disabled, lack of food, etc. It's a trade off.

If I could comfortably live in my own land where I have to do routine maintenance so as to not go insane and be free from taxes, the government, and wage slavery, I'd be pretty happy.

Maybe thats true for the average normie who is stupid and listens to whatever they see on the news but I have experienced many benefits, admittedly along with many real pains in the ass, from technology. Without this technology I wouldnt be able to see without my glasses, I wouldn't be able to read and learn and interact with people all over the world through the internet.

Not every place has used this technology like the west. Now they can genetically engineer food that tastes better and doesnt spoil and grows easier, giving food sources to people who would have been starving and dying without it. Overall, it seems the human condition has been improved by our use of technology, even though many new problems have arisen because of it.

If you ask me, i think everyone should become NEETS tbh world wide. I think everyone should be supplied with basic needs (house or apartment, decently fast internet, a device to use said internet, food, water, clothes, heating, electricity, washer and dryer, some spending money per month) and everything else should just be automated by machines.
Jobs take up so much time of our life that we will never get back. Wageslaving. So we should all use machines to do our jobs. And let us take in the full experience of life.
Regardless of gender, race, or anything else. We should focus on making life as easy and comfy as possible for EVERYONE. Sex should also be something that is given out. By women. Government should tell women "if you want to have these NEET things, then you have to pay back to society by sucking some dick or getting fucked"
and the lower tier men would get it first. You'd be guranteed at least 1 whore per week, and you get an hour session with her for free.

I know what you mean. Being occupied about our survival is what keeps us busy at the lowest level of the hierarchy of needs. After that, everything that we strive to fill our boredom is merely artificial. That's not to say I don't appreciate the many comforts of the modern world, but I agree the access to pleasures 24/7 can create a feeling of meaninglessness that drives individuals to a state of chronic depression and suicide.

Today we are given security in exchange for our loss of privacy, freedom; we are slaves to the government, corporations and social media. Our lives have become completely meaningless in the physical sense - but back then your worries have be more potentially serious; i.e. disease, infections, risk of becoming injured/disabled, lack of food, etc. It's a trade off.

If I could comfortably live in my own land where I have to do routine maintenance so as to not go insane and be free from taxes, the government, and wage slavery, I'd be pretty happy.
I do not see why you would fear things such as disease. Plenty of people die from diseases nowadays. Death in general is something people may be somewhat wired to fear, but logically speaking, after you die you cannot be frustrated about having died.

Disease is also the way overpopulation is controlled. At the epicenter of the Black Plague, one of the deadliest illnesses, there were plenty of survivors. People who's genes dictated they will recover from the illness and continue living.

Maybe thats true for the average normie who is stupid and listens to whatever they see on the news but I have experienced many benefits, admittedly along with many real pains in the ass, from technology. Without this technology I wouldnt be able to see without my glasses, I wouldn't be able to read and learn and interact with people all over the world through the internet.

Not every place has used this technology like the west. Now they can genetically engineer food that tastes better and doesnt spoil and grows easier, giving food sources to people who would have been starving and dying without it. Overall, it seems the human condition has been improved by our use of technology, even though many new problems have arisen because of it.
Reading and learning and interacting with people from around the world are things you concern yourself with because of technolgy, and you would have no desire to do so if you lived the kind of life people used to live before the big jump in technological advancements.

First of all, plants are not food. And the cold and unemotional truth is that people are supposed to die. There should not be 7+ billion people on earth. Whoever is not able to gather food to survive dies. That sounds weird to people nowadays due to how easy it is for the majority to procure food. Not to mention other people's livelihoods to not matter, yours does. We live such easy lives, many now start concerning themselves with someone else's situation.

Survival of the fittest. Lots of animals eat their babies if they are disabled in any way. There is a certain natural order that is best followed, and the only criticism you can have of it is an appeal to emotion that I am not interested in hearing.

I do not see why you would fear things such as disease. Plenty of people die from diseases nowadays. Death in general is something people may be somewhat wired to fear, but logically speaking, after you die you cannot be frustrated about having died.

Disease is also the way overpopulation is controlled. At the epicenter of the Black Plague, one of the deadliest illnesses, there were plenty of survivors. People who's genes dictated they will recover from the illness and continue living.

Reading and learning and interacting with people from around the world are things you concern yourself with because of technolgy, and you would have no desire to do so if you lived the kind of life people used to live before the big jump in technological advancements.

First of all, plants are not food. And the cold and unemotional truth is that people are supposed to die. There should not be 7+ billion people on earth. Whoever is not able to gather food to survive dies. That sounds weird to people nowadays due to how easy it is for the majority to procure food. Not to mention other people's livelihoods to not matter, yours does. We live such easy lives, many now start concerning themselves with someone else's situation.

Survival of the fittest. Lots of animals eat their babies if they are disabled in any way. There is a certain natural order that is best followed, and the only criticism you can have of it is an appeal to emotion that I am not interested in hearing.
Well it seemed to me that you were coming at it from a moral perspective, that this technology is not allowing us to live how we were meant to live. Or were you just saying that only the fittest should survive, regardless of morals? Or is that the natural way makes people happiest or most satisfied?

And what do you mean “plants are not food”? Do you mean we can eat them but we shouldnt, or that we cannot use them as food? You say “should” a lot and I dont know exactly what you mean by it. Do you mean thinngs “should” be a certain way from a moral perspective, or just that they “should” work the natural way?

Well it seemed to me that you were coming at it from a moral perspective, that this technology is not allowing us to live how we were meant to live. Or were you just saying that only the fittest should survive, regardless of morals? Or is that the natural way makes people happiest or most satisfied?

And what do you mean “plants are not food”? Do you mean we can eat them but we shouldnt, or that we cannot use them as food? You say “should” a lot and I dont know exactly what you mean by it. Do you mean thinngs “should” be a certain way from a moral perspective, or just that they “should” work the natural way?
We are most fulfilled and happy living a life devoid of technology exactly because it takes work, and of course there will come a time where you die, as you should. You cannot live forever.

Just think about how food feels when eating it normally vs when eating it after having gone a period of time without it. It's the same here. You do not experience constant pleasure and have to put in work in order to experience it, thus it feels better and more fulfilling.

And by "Plants are not food" I mean that you should not eat them because they do not provide the appropriate nutrients you require. Food runs and cries out loud when you catch it.

You can of course choose to eat them. You can also choose to put on VR glasses and a robot around your cock and live in a world where you can fuck 3D anime bitches for the rest of your life.

You choose (more or less) how you want to live your life, but it does not mean all paths will lead to the same end result.

We are most fulfilled and happy living a life devoid of technology exactly because it takes work, and of course there will come a time where you die, as you should. You cannot live forever.

Just think about how food feels when eating it normally vs when eating it after having gone a period of time without it. It's the same here. You do not experience constant pleasure and have to put in work in order to experience it, thus it feels better and more fulfilling.

And by "Plants are not food" I mean that you should not eat them because they do not provide the appropriate nutrients you require. Food runs and cries out loud when you catch it.

You can of course choose to eat them. You can also choose to put on VR glasses and a robot around your cock and live in a world where you can fuck 3D anime bitches for the rest of your life.

You choose (more or less) how you want to live your life, but it does not mean all paths will lead to the same end result.
I see what you mean, that is definitely true that when things are scarce and require more work they seem much better. Do you think that working hard in the modern world will never be as fulfilling as working hard as a hunter gatherer? There are still many tribes around the world who live as hunger gatherers and they seem just about as happy as anyone in the modern world. I would be interested to see what it would be like to live like that for a period of time.

I see what you mean, that is definitely true that when things are scarce and require more work they seem much better. Do you think that working hard in the modern world will never be as fulfilling as working hard as a hunter gatherer? There are still many tribes around the world who live as hunger gatherers and they seem just about as happy as anyone in the modern world. I would be interested to see what it would be like to live like that for a period of time.
I believe one of the main reasons people feel good at the gym is because it simulates the kind of physical activity we used to get back in the day.

Also I do not know how other tribes feel. I do however know that you do not need to open your mouth wide, make the soy face and squeal like a pig to show that you are happy, so you may not see tribesmen laughing hysterically and playing with a hoola hoop to mean they are happy.

Technology is entirely useless. We no longer have to worry about not starving, about providing for our families, about survival. We are bored. Objectively meaningless goals like "> Le going to Le Mars" are just a replacement for our boring, easy lives.

We've got all information at our fingertips, so we stop using our brains and just thoughtlessly listen to people put in a position of authority by an unknown entity that are most likely not telling the truth.

We've got limitless sources of dopamine, messing up our brains further. When you never get flooded with artificial pleasure, you get pleasure from the small things you achieve, like hunting an animal, pushing you to keep doing it as it is in your best interest.

We eat green leaves fried in molten plastic because that is what we are told to eat and we do not think any further than that. The world is chock-full of hormonal disruptors. It's in the food, it's in the majority of things you come in direct contact with, it's in the air and you breathe it in. This may be a consequence of bringing so many artificial things into our lives or it may be intentional. Whatever the case, it is sure to keep people stupid and docile.

We have lived radically different lives for the last few tens or hundreds of thousands of years and it only started changing lately. We are meant to lead simple lives and this is what our bodies and minds are built for.

---

I have erased lots of paragraphs from this post as there is a very large amount of information I can reference. I recommend you internalize everything and try to understand before responding.

Yeah as technology progresses we will see more and more men without a job or purpose simply coonsuming products

Combined with affirmative action and increase in hypergamy whilst also an increase in female degeneracy with the top percent of males, which will all over the internet for all the lowly males to see what they are missing out on/what their looksmatch gets up to while they rot.

Most men will have no stake in society and will either drop out of society or off themselves or go ER

That is why they are weakening men with estrogen and chemicals everywhere and pushing for disarmament so that they will pose less of a threat.

Maybe 100 billion years after we’ve nuked each other

Yeah as technology progresses we will see more and more men without a job or purpose simply coonsuming products

Combined with affirmative action and increase in hypergamy whilst also an increase in female degeneracy with the top percent of males, which will all over the internet for all the lowly males to see what they are missing out on/what their looksmatch gets up to while they rot.

Most men will have no stake in society and will either drop out of society or off themselves or go ER

That is why they are weakening men with estrogen and chemicals everywhere and pushing for disarmament so that they will pose less of a threat.
Maybe 100 billion years after we’ve nuked each other
I pray for an global catastrophe that will wipe out the entire population of Earth. I don't believe there is any redeeming this world anymore and us blackpilled incels are too busy rotting on SergeantIncel's trap forums to do anything about.

There is no way to reverse any of it unless you become a world dictator like Mandark from Dexters Lab and reverse the human mind back to stone age.
God created a fruit and made it evolve for hundreds of years so it can form a shell around it to protect itself from dying and going bad,than fuckin capitalists came and messed with its DNA so it wont be planted again and create a self sufficent system for the people,peeled its shell and put it in a plastic shell than sold it to you third times the price while farmers who raised them didnt get a single penny.

---

Based and Tedpilled.

Technology had its peak around 1943.

"> Le going to Le Mars" are just a replacement for our boring, easy lives.

Even Musk basically admitted it. He basically wants to go to mars because he thinks he we don't do stuff like that, life gets boring and pointless.

That's the guy who's billionaire and dates supermodels. Well Elon, could we at least get to experience a fraction of the life you experienced until we agree with you that it's boring ?

Even Musk basically admitted it. He basically wants to go to mars because he thinks he we don't do stuff like that, life gets boring and pointless.

That's the guy who's billionaire and dates supermodels. Well Elon, could we at least get to experience a fraction of the life you experienced until we agree with you that it's boring ?
Elon is a kike, unfortunately... He manipulated the majority of cucks into becoming his mindless followers. He has much more sinister "projects" that are not as well known as the Mars stuff.

Technology had its peak around 1943.
What do you mean by "peak"?

Elon is a kike, unfortunately... He manipulated the majority of cucks into becoming his mindless followers. He has much more sinister "projects" that are not as well known as the Mars stuff.

What do you mean by "peak"?
WWII boosted science and technology through government funding. War inspired high production of new substances materials such as the antibiotic penicillin, the insecticide DDT, and synthetic rubber. New technologies such as radar, the jet engine, electronic computers and helicopters. America is a military Superpower now thanks to Nazis mostly. If Hitler won we'd had been colonized Mars long ago with flying saucers imo.

Last edited:
WWII boosted science and technology through government funding. War inspired high production of new substances materials such as the antibiotic penicillin, the insecticide DDT, and synthetic rubber. New technologies such as radar, the jet engine, and electronic computers. America is a military Superpower now thanks to Nazis mostly. If Hitler won we'd had been colonized Mars long ago with flying saucers imo.
That's why I am confused about you using the word "peak". You mean that's when the pace at which technological advancement was happening increased, right?

That may be so.