Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Advanced AI will give us sex"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In reality, it will just fully automate beta orbiting:

Notice that the actor is Joaquin Phoenix, the very same person who played our beloved Joker :feelsrope:

This is quite ominous indeed ngl

Last edited:
Not one second.

The feminazis will never allow that

In reality, it will just fully automate beta orbiting:

Notice that the actor is Joaquin Phoenix, the very same person who played our beloved Joker :feelsrope:

This is quite ominous indeed ngl

but what if you could program them to be exclusive to one male

but what if you could program them to be exclusive to one male

Exactly, also why the fuck would I have a relationship with just AI, that AI better be attached to a realistic android body, and be restricted to only communicate with me (with some leeway)

Exactly, also why the fuck would I have a relationship with just AI, that AI better be attached to a realistic android body, and be restricted to only communicate with me (with some leeway)
Yeah i would never just simply talk to a foid, let alone a fucking ai. I better be fucking the sex robot and she better damn well be realistic.

I have watched the movie. And I'd love to sex chat with an advanced AI. Maybe I won't feel so worthless and incomplete after that.

I have watched the movie. And I'd love to sex chat with an advanced AI. Maybe I won't feel so worthless and incomplete after that.
:feelstastyman:

If you talked to yourself the end result would be the same, the AI isn't actually alive

:feelstastyman:

If you talked to yourself the end result would be the same, the AI isn't actually alive
I'm not talking to myself. I'm talking to an advanced AI which has a mind of its own. Its conscious. So whatever it says will be driven by its own emotions and not by what I say or want it to say. Also it won't judge me by my looks and deem me a subhuman like holes do.

I'm not talking to myself. I'm talking to an advanced AI which has a mind of its own. Its conscious. So whatever it says will be driven by its own emotions and not by what I say or want it to say. Also it won't judge me by my looks and deem me a subhuman like holes do.

It won't have emotions, it will merely simulate emotions

For an AI to have emotions, it would have to be installed onto an android, with a nervous system designed based on the human nervous system, and a brain (virtual or physical) designed based on a human brain, so that it can experience the same things we do

Is it even possible to make an AI feel pain?

Maybe, but only if you basically build a human from scratch that is composed of foreign materials that aren't biological (flesh), that is going to be hard to do

It won't have emotions, it will merely simulate emotions

For an AI to have emotions, it would have to be installed onto an android, with a nervous system designed based on the human nervous system, and a brain (virtual or physical) designed based on a human brain, so that it can experience the same things we do

Is it even possible to make an AI feel pain?

Maybe, but only if you basically build a human from scratch that is composed of foreign materials that aren't biological (flesh), that is going to be hard to do
I don't care if its emotions are simulated. As long as it can replicate everything a hole can feel, it works for me.
I'm not referring to the current AI technology. In the movie it is shown that Samantha (the AI) can feel emotions just like an actual biological woman, she can come up with her own ideas, has her own individuality and even gets angry and insecure.

And I don't want an entire body (well I do want an entire body, but that's hard to make) and I can't be a choosing beggar. I'll be happy if I even get someone like Samantha whom I can talk to, share my feelings, learn about her, even sex chat and I'm pretty sure she won't cheat on with Chad.

Every piece of technology makes women's lives easier and men's lives harder

I think AI will help a lot of people in the coming decades. I'll be either dead or too old to care. Youngcels have a lot to look foward to, though, I think. Just based on what I've seen already.

I don't care if its emotions are simulated. As long as it can replicate everything a hole can feel, it works for me.
I'm not referring to the current AI technology. In the movie it is shown that Samantha (the AI) can feel emotions just like an actual biological woman, she can come up with her own ideas, has her own individuality and even gets angry and insecure.

And I don't want an entire body (well I do want an entire body, but that's hard to make) and I can't be a choosing beggar. I'll be happy if I even get someone like Samantha whom I can talk to, share my feelings, learn about her, even sex chat and I'm pretty sure she won't cheat on with Chad.

He's obviously trolling.

I saw a few minutes of that movie

Better to orbit bots than thots.