Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ADULT VIRGINS HAVE NO SOUL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
THE ULTIMATE SHAME IN BEING AN ADULT VIRGIN IS THAT PEOPLE JUST DONT SEE YOU AS A HUMAN BEING. THEY SEE YOU AS AN ALIEN THAT DOESNT BELONG. A BEING WITHOUT PASSION. AN OBSERVER. THEY THINK YOU HAVENT HAD SEX BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR, THEY DONT LIKE TO BE JUDGED BY MORALISTS. AND WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT ISN'T THE CASE AND YOURE JUST AN UNFORTUNATE LOSER DEGENERATE EVEN HORNIER THAN THE TYPICAL SEX-HAVER, THEN LIKE THE HYPOCRITES THEY ARE THEY FEEL EVEN MORE DISGUST TOWARDS YOU-- LIKE YOU ARE SOME KIND OF CREEPY SEX FREAK THAT HASN'T HAD SEX YET BECAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING CREEPY AND UNCLEAN ABOUT YOU.

MOST LIKELY: A FEELING THEY HAVE THAT YOU HAVE NO SOUL. ONLY PEOPLE WITH SOULS CAN ACCESS SEX LIKE SOME KIND OF SEXUAL SUBSCRIPTION WE ARE PERMANENTLY BARRED FROM ENJOYING. ITS A SEX-HAVER PONZI SCHEME, AND WE ARE THE PERMA SUCKERS.

BEING A VIRGIN IS MUCH WORSE THAN BEING HOMELESS. AT LEAST THE HOMELESS HAVE DIGNITY AND CHARACTER, BUT A VIRGIN IS JUST SEEN AS LACKING IN HUMANITY INHERENTLY.

Screenshot 2024 07 23 014518

THE ULTIMATE SHAME IN BEING AN ADULT VIRGIN IS THAT PEOPLE JUST DONT SEE YOU AS A HUMAN BEING. THEY SEE YOU AS AN ALIEN THAT DOESNT BELONG. A BEING WITHOUT PASSION. AN OBSERVER. THEY THINK YOU HAVENT HAD SEX BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR, THEY DONT LIKE TO BE JUDGED BY MORALISTS. AND WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT ISN'T THE CASE AND YOURE JUST AN UNFORTUNATE LOSER DEGENERATE EVEN HORNIER THAN THE TYPICAL SEX-HAVER, THEN LIKE THE HYPOCRITES THEY ARE THEY FEEL EVEN MORE DISGUST TOWARDS YOU-- LIKE YOU ARE SOME KIND OF CREEPY SEX FREAK THAT HASN'T HAD SEX YET BECAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING CREEPY AND UNCLEAN ABOUT YOU.

MOST LIKELY: A FEELING THEY HAVE THAT YOU HAVE NO SOUL. ONLY PEOPLE WITH SOULS CAN ACCESS SEX LIKE SOME KIND OF SEXUAL SUBSCRIPTION WE ARE PERMANENTLY BARRED FROM ENJOYING. ITS A SEX-HAVER PONZI SCHEME, AND WE ARE THE PERMA SUCKERS.

BEING A VIRGIN IS MUCH WORSE THAN BEING HOMELESS. AT LEAST THE HOMELESS HAVE DIGNITY AND CHARACTER, BUT A VIRGIN IS JUST SEEN AS LACKING IN HUMANITY INHERENTLY.
we are not people, we are not alive, we are not human beings, we are simply prisoners in hell, condemned to a lifetime of misery until we get the release of death.

We are people left behind by society and get treated like lepers

we are not people, we are not alive, we are not human beings, we are simply prisoners in hell, condemned to a lifetime of misery until we get the release of death.
We are almost as disgusting to normies as a pedophile that larps as a priest. A priest has a reason to be celibate. But to a normie, there's no in between you are either a real celibate priest, or larping gross pedophile that has something to hide. This is how normies view horny non-religious virgins. Being involuntarily celibate is a SIN to the jewish secular normie degenerate who has immediate and infinite sexual access.

Last edited:

Chad adult virgin = "Omg, he is saving it for the right one, so cuteee":foidSoy::foidSoy:

Sub5 adult virgin= "You are super weird dude, get your shit together":foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

We are almost as disgusting to normies as a pedophile that larps as a priest. A priest has a reason to be celibate. But being involuntarily celibate is a SIN to the jewish secular normie degenerate.
In their eyes we are worse than pedos, we are worse than school shooters and genocidal maniacs, one of the many reasons why? NTscum hate being reminded a state of constant suffering exists, we get the same disgust as a hobo or a mentally ill patient gets.

We are people left behind by society and get treated like lepers
Arguably worse than lepers, we are truly lowest of the lowest, we are destined for lifelong rot.

Good. About 1 maybe 2 years ago, my "fellow" coworkers were having a conversation about their sex life, they each talked about it then all of them suddenly looked at me weirdly. I said "What the fuck are you looking at, spit it out" they said "What about your sex life?" I said "Im a virgin, never even held a woman's hand" They smirked and said "Why are you a loser? Or are you asexual?" I said "Im straight and a pure (cope) virgin. Left the room and closed the door loudly after I said that.

Gingers have no souls

Good. About 1 maybe 2 years ago, my "fellow" coworkers were having a conversation about their sex life, they each talked about it then all of them suddenly looked at me weirdly. I said "What the fuck are you looking at, spit it out" they said "What about your sex life?" I said "Im a virgin, never even held a woman's hand" They smirked and said "Why are you a loser? Or are you asexual?" I said "Im straight and a pure (cope) virgin. Left the room and closed the door loudly after I said that.
:incel:

Sex is a rite of passage, not having sex is like being part of a tribe and not getting past some rite of passage where you walk through fire or put ants on your hand

Individuals from the tribe who do not pass the rite of passage are excluded.

Sex is a rite of passage, not having sex is like being part of a tribe and not getting past some rite of passage where you walk through fire or put ants on your hand

Individuals from the tribe who do not pass the rite of passage are excluded.
Speaking of 'excluded' . . . people literally point at us and say 'gay' and we have to huck and jive and make excuses as to why that's just not true, explaining that we are simply unlovable virgins.

New rule: no posts while under the influence