Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Adrienne's serious problem is most incels' dream come true

Women callously disregard what is so elusive and tantalizing to us. Verily they are living life on tutorial mode

Women callously disregard what is so elusive and tantalizing to us. Verily they are living life on tutorial mode
It's proven that negligence is more harmful to kids than even abuse. Negligence is the main factor that causes shit like BPD (but since people with BPD usually have NPD/psychopath parents, the negligence usually goes along with physical and sexual abuse as well).

So it can be said objectively that a lifetime of inceldom is worse than being raped once. Especially if it's straight rape and you're straight and it didn't even involve serious violence. I would feel bad for raped women if they felt bad for us. But they don't have any empathy for us so too bad. I admit I'm not able to feel bad for a raped slut after all I went through at the hands of women. I'm not Jesus Christ, I'm just a regular human and I have my limits.

Last edited:
Yea, I remember those 6 million women I harassed, Oy vey its another femecide!!

Women are the kikes of the sexes. "MUH HARASSMENT IS ALL DONE BY INCELS, ITS NOT THOSE GUYS I HANG OUT WITH THAT CLEARLY WANT OTHER INTENTIONS WITH ME. THEY CLEARLY WANT TO BE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF MY BLAND AND SHIT PERSONALITY, THEY DON'T WANT TO JUST HAVE A CHANCE TO STICK IT IN MY HOLE".

These whores need to recognize that they are a hole for men to use. Men are not your "friends" they are just waiting to use your hole. So if you hang out with one you are conceding to harassment.

These holes fuck hundreds and thousands of men, what difference will make one more man in her body count? That's why rape trauma doesn't exist, if they can fuck with hundreds without getting trauma, they can fuck with one more without getting trauma too

These holes fuck hundreds and thousands of men, what difference will make one more man in her body count? That's why rape trauma doesn't exist, if they can fuck with hundreds without getting trauma, they can fuck with one more without getting trauma too
How can the very same act be so pleasurable and so traumatizing depending on the circumstances like that? Like, if you like drinking orange juice and I force you to drink grape juice (which you dislike) instead, this is just some annoying inconvenience, not a huge trauma.

Women like being violently fucked. They orgasm during rape. Rape is their biggest kink.

*12 panels wall of text meme*
When will they ever learn?

>2 points
nigger you are pathetic lmao

And the dude that raped her wasn't an incel anyway.

That guy wasn't Chad enough for Adrienne even though he mogs anyone here.
The only reason it was a crime. Her friends probably shamed her since he was only 6'2, so naturally it was rape ya see.

Retarded comics. I can literally draw better than this faggot and I'm a failure of an artist. I think my backstory is similar to Adolf Hitler. I was also rejected from art school and my life went to shit ever since.

Yes I do think women have it easy. Women live on tutorial mode. We should sit down and have a proper conversation about female privilege. We live in lookism society where your value as a man is dictated by females. If you do not fit the mold you are shit out of luck because modern culture fits around what a modern woman wants in a man and then those same demands bleed into all aspects of life. If you are deemed unworthy then you are seen as trash and gonna have to fight an uphill battle. Some succeed, good on them, but if you are not lucky then no matter what you do you were just never meant for the big leagues.

Do the poor Africans question their place in the world? Why is it that their country got shafted by our ancestors and they come to suffer the consequences of their forefathers biological deficiencies. Why is world unfair? It just is. It's just the way we are. There must be losers for there to be winners. The rules of the game change from one age to another they expand and compound. In modern civilized part of the world we solved most of the rules with 'civilization'. So all that is left is to turn to lookism to dictate our place in the society. We suffer as the consequence of that. It is probably the worst time in the history of mankind to be an ugly male. Women on the other hand have privilege that goes out of scale. You literally can't lose as a woman. Even if you are fucking ugly there are men lining up to dick you.

Booh hoo, you can't get a relationship. Who the fuck cares look at the world. It's a blessing not to enter into one in this fucked up state of affairs. You have instant gratification on demand. Your sexual urges satisfied. Your place in the world secured. Shut the fuck up.