Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ADoseofBuckley incel video

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-

Remembered this existed when it popped up in my recommended. Total soy video and comment section. Another bluepilled look by someone who doesnt get this shit. Comment section is total soy

You'd think that such a small framed manlet would be an incel, but he's not.
Cuckley

Last edited:
First comment "The good news is: these people aren't breeding."
Yeah, right you cunt. i'm sure that incel numbers will drop in the future. It's not like this sick society is what makes us

Good morning I hate normies

Yes the comments is soy. The video itself is soy too.

Every video a triggered normie (or wannabe normie) makes is a win.

I respect that the soyboy at least had the good faith to admit that assholes do in fact get laid, though, which brings him closer to reality than the ITcucks. And he deflects the blame to mental illness rather than "ur alone cuz you hate women silly inkwell".

I used to watch his channel years back. Didn't kno he would be against incels too :feelsbadman:

Yeah, right you cunt. i'm sure that incel numbers will drop in the future. It's not like this sick society is what makes us
IQ dropping, economy in the shit, working rights being eroded. Good thing indeed i will not reproduce and put another soul in this lost world. The wife's son of this poster will suffer immensely in the future, everyone who is not part of the elite will.

IQ dropping, economy in the shit, working rights being eroded. Good thing indeed i will not reproduce and put another soul in this lost world. The wife's son of this poster will suffer immensely in the future, everyone who is not part of the elite will.

"They won't suffer if they pick themselves up by their bootstraps and pledge allegiance to the flag."

I wonder when I will see all these ugly dudes
"Dating" hot women.

Maybe he means the friendzone lol

He has the destiny phenotype.
zFtz4Ss.jpg

All that matters is facial bones.

I don't follow streaming or shit, but I do remember seeing a lot of posts of how this guy is a literal cuck. He found out his girlfriend wanted to fuck other guys, and he literally streamed himself saying the meme (in seriousness) "I don't care if she fucks other guys, she comes home to me at the end of the day" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't follow streaming or shit, but I do remember seeing a lot of posts of how this guy is a literal cuck. He found out his girlfriend wanted to fuck other guys, and he literally streamed himself saying the meme (in seriousness) "I don't care if she fucks other guys, she comes home to me at the end of the day" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lmao really? Explains his views and cuck attitude. Where did you see this cant find anything

Last edited:
Lmao really? Explains his views and cuck attitude. Where did you see this cant find anything

Although Destiny isn't facially ugly, so he got laid even before his twitch fame. He has hunter eyes and a forward grown mandible, but his maxilla is dog shit and that's what gives him a bird nose from the side. He's also a manlet. I don't understand why he waste his time with her, I guess because duh ass is fat.

Although Destiny isn't facially ugly, so he got laid even before his twitch fame. He has hunter eyes and a forward grown mandible, but his maxilla is dog shit and that's what gives him a bird nose from the side. He's also a manlet. I don't understand why he waste his time with her, I guess because duh ass is fat.

Thats not buckley though

incels aren't breeding, but ugly women are. normiecucks need to get used to us because the future is incel :feelzez:

who tf is that
I just started the video and I can already tell he's a condescending shitstain