Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ado's fans are retarded. (Especially the ones who are incels)

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★

What a retard.

I'm going to sound pathetic, im 16 years old, and i started listening to Ado in 2021, i found the Ussewa Giga Remix and that taked me to the original song. I started to listening to her songs and i liked them more with the pass of time, so i started to search more about her and i feel a sensation watching at her clips that its closer to the way that feels being close to the person you like, i feel nervous and happy like she was in front of me but i never felt that feeling before.

I dont haved much friends in elementary school, i received bad treats and hurting comments from my classmates and girls maked fun of my physic they made me feel ugly, i have much traumatic memories being there. that doesnt get better in high school, i dont remember making any friend there and i felt like people dont want to be close to me. i recently haved a bad experience in my new high school (preparatoria here in México) that made me cry and leave. I was treated like a shit all my life, and i feel like always will be the same, it doesnt care what i do. but listening to Ado makes me very happy, i feel more attracted for her with the pass of time, i love her voice, personality and i dont care about the physic, she is the best person in the world for me, i would do anything for her.

But i feel frustrate and sad at the same time because i know is just a platonic love and i've never be able to be with her, i dont feel attracted to girls in my school and i dont remember being so attracted to a girl before and that feeling gets worst with the time, im dying for her.

Im not much different than that post of that japenese stalker i made days ago. I am the same looser. And its hard to handle for me. I dont know what to do. ¿someone passed a similar experience? (sorry for my bad english)

Reading this, I would genuinely say that someone needs to invite him to the forum, but you best believe it won't be me. Obviously he's an incel, but he's decided to fall in love with the biggest whore to ever exist. She's never going to know who he is, she's probably too busy grinding up against Chad right now. The retard needs a reality check as soon as possible.

20 bucks says that he probably believes that Ado would love him if he was a nice guy and had a good pERsonality.

God, what an annoying voice. You sung one song, and got popular -- not like you deserved it.

If this whore thinks that she's her #1 hater, she's sorely mistaken, because every hair on my body despises her.

'I fell in love with an ugly foid who hides behind an anime girl picture'

weird flex but ok

My search history is like three normal things then something like me searching up "I hope Ado dies" because whenever I'm always trying to find others who hate her. I've found nothing.

I swear I'm the only one on this planet who despises this stupid foid.

The fuck is this cringe shit

nah
im just saying that the avg .is user is just like these guys
Ah, sorry for misunderstanding.
Even though some here on .is do stuff like this, you must admit that at least they're not retarded enough to imagine that they'd ever have a chance, or that the foid is a good person. I think we're all black pilled enough to know that foids are evil beyond belief.

I don't speak nip, but I know enough to maybe find something, it's not a bad idea, I should try it out.
:feelsokman:

I'm just not sure if there are that many sources abt ado in english outside of fansubs, etc., and reviews. probably she has more discussion in japan

this review is funny tho:

she does seem to have mixed reviews in english sites, tho

This is why it's over in any first world country. Simps bring up every foids smv to the millions

:feelsokman:

I'm just not sure if there are that many sources abt ado in english outside of fansubs, etc., and reviews. probably she has more discussion in japan

this review is funny tho:

View attachment 1239343

she does seem to have mixed reviews in english sites, tho
JFL, whenever I come across Ado hate I actually feel my soul light up and my eyes become alive again momentarily. Unfortunately, it always gets drowned out by her retarded fans' support.

I was thinking about it, if I surpassed her and was better than her at singing, do you think I'd get the same amount of support that she gets? The answer is no, obviously. Just goes to show that the vast majority of her fans support her because of her 'anime girl' persona.

What a retard.

Reading this, I would genuinely say that someone needs to invite him to the forum, but you best believe it won't be me. Obviously he's an incel, but he's decided to fall in love with the biggest whore to ever exist. She's never going to know who he is, she's probably too busy grinding up against Chad right now. The retard needs a reality check as soon as possible.

20 bucks says that he probably believes that Ado would love him if he was a nice guy and had a good pERsonality.

View attachment 1239336

God, what an annoying voice. You sung one song, and got popular -- not like you deserved it.

If this whore thinks that she's her #1 hater, she's sorely mistaken, because every hair on my body despises her.

I don’t know what that is

I only heard of her because she made the theme song for Lost Judgment (great game btw)

What a retard.

View attachment 1239336

Some kind of vtuber? All vtubers are incredibly hideous bridge troll foids. Like WAAAAAAY below all of our looksmatches. Either that or men.

Pokimane is like a 4 or 3 at most without makeup. She looks simultaneously 40 and 20 something. If a foid can’t use a metric fuckton of fakeup and good lighting/angles to attract an army of simps then she must truly be unsalvagable.

Imagine how ugly a foid would have to be to benefit from hiding her face!

Also notice that most of them are gooks and yet their models are all white aryans with blue eyes. Whitu cocku worship on full display once more.

I was thinking about it, if I surpassed her and was better than her at singing, do you think I'd get the same amount of support that she gets? The answer is no, obviously. Just goes to show that the vast majority of her fans support her because of her 'anime girl' persona.
sadly not, foids can gather simps regardless of their talent levels

plus the music industry rn tends to prioritize foid artists like taylor swift or billie eillish over millions of more talented artists who make better music. so being better will only take you so far, and may not take you far at all, especially as a male. it's unfortunate

maybe in the future people will have to pretend to be anime foids in order to get anywhere in music smh

Some kind of vtuber? All vtubers are incredibly hideous bridge troll foids. Like WAAAAAAY below all of our looksmatches. Either that or men.
ado might be worse than most of those, since she refuses to even appear in public, and hides herself behind an anime avatar

Pokimane is like a 4 or 3 at most without makeup. She looks simultaneously 40 and 20 something. If a foid can’t use a metric fuckton of fakeup and good lighting/angles to attract an army of simps then she must truly be unsalvagable.

Imagine how ugly a foid would have to be to benefit from hiding her face!

Also notice that most of them are gooks and yet their models are all white aryans with blue eyes. Whitu cocku worship on full display once more.
Not exactly, she's just a singer who hides herself behind an image of an anime girl in all of her songs. Although, that doesn't mean that v-tubers aren't exactly what you said that they are.

Still, I hate Ado far more than any v-tuber.

sadly not, foids can gather simps regardless of their talent levels

plus the music industry rn tends to prioritize foid artists like taylor swift or billie eillish over millions of more talented artists who make better music. so being better will only take you so far, and may not take you far at all, especially as a male. it's unfortunate

maybe in the future people will have to pretend to be anime foids in order to get anywhere in music smh
This is true, especially in the case that the singer is a subhuman incel. I'm certain that people determine how good someone's voice is by both hearing it and judging the singers appearance. If the singer looks hideous then people find the voice to be pretty bad. You get negative points for being hideous, even if it doesn't effect your voice.

Not exactly, she's just a singer who hides herself behind an image of an anime girl in all of her songs. Although, that doesn't mean that v-tubers aren't exactly what you said that they are.

Still, I hate Ado far more than any v-tuber.
Man, imagine how fugly she’d have to be to benefit from hiding her face.

Also, even if she is halfway decent looking, she won’t be white like her avi

I don't know who Ado is, but the thought of people simping at some online character persona that apparently hides behind an anime character is not only cringy, but degenerate and geniuenely cucked AF.

You shouldn't care about this person

I don't know who Ado is, but the thought of people simping at some online character persona that apparently hides behind an anime character is not only cringy, but degenerate and geniuenely cucked AF.
Honestly. Someone needs to black pill this retard and then invite him here. I'll accept him as long as he drops the 'love Ado' horse crap.

You shouldn't care about this person
Whom? The redditor or Ado?

If the former, probably, but I just can't stand seeing anyone support Ado. It drives me mad. Just imagine what genuine infatuation with the whore makes me think.

If the latter, I can't help but despise Ado. It's like she's my oneitis, but the feelings are reversed. I've been like this for a long time.

It's just a parasocial relationship, like what we have with her

I wanna fuck Ado!

My search history is like three normal things then something like me searching up "I hope Ado dies" because whenever I'm always trying to find others who hate her. I've found nothing.

I swear I'm the only one on this planet who despises this stupid foid.
Ive never heard of this useless cunt

Oneitiscels either become extremely bluepilled or blackpilled, there's no in between