Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Adoring young cute virgin girls should not be counted as "female worship"

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Even if they 3d, not just animu. Because thats are only females who have really high value and worshipping them is not simping. Female who is touched by man and not young anymore - have big value only to her man, if is good wife. Sluts have value of cumbuckets, and only if pretty and young. Old and ugly sluts are trash
Posting pictures of pretty young virging girls not good thing, BECAUSE NO GUARANTES THAT THEY REALLY ARE VIRGINS, so it can be just worship of sluts, what is immoral. But if text written, where female beauty, physical and spiritual, is praised, but mentioned that it is about just pretty young virgin girls - it is cultured thing to do
That has bad side -makingcute yioung virgin girls more spoiled, but world spoils them anyway. So it still has more messages for world - that only cute young virgin girls have vale, and passively it aso is shaming of femoids who are ugly slutty roasties, how cultured men despise those filthy creatures, and it is always good thing too do

Yay slut shaming, and tfu on ugly femorloids and roasties (would bang pretty roastie, but no more)

I don't give a fuck if they're virgins or not. Why would you wanna be a beta cuck praising a female?

I don't give a fuck if they're virgins or not. Why would you wanna be a beta cuck praising a female?
Cuck is who praises femoid who was touched by another man

Based and @Napoleon de Geso pilled

Virgin girl = new car

Roastie = car that has been in dozens accidents but has a fresh coat of paint

Virgin girl = new car

Roastie = car that has been in dozens accidents but has a fresh coat of paint
I would never praise or put any woman on a pedestal. Women = shit

Posting pictures of pretty young virging girls not good thing, BECAUSE NO GUARANTES THAT THEY REALLY ARE VIRGINS, so it can be just worship of sluts, what is immoral.
That's why praising only anime girls is the right thing to do.

That's why praising only anime girls is the right thing to do.

Even anime girls are portrayed like shit. In most of the ones I've seen, they're always chasing after Chad-san. Making stupid decisions for Chad-san. Some of them even throw their lives away for Chad-san. I especially hate the ones where there's an entire space-harem or all-girls school of Anime-Stacyfoids all lusting after the same Chad-san...and he's not even the slightest bit interested in any of them because he's some faggoty, weak-willed, little emo pansy that apparently doesn't have a functional penis. It defies suspension of disbelief way too far. Meanwhile, if there are any other male supporting characters in the show/movie, they are treated by the Stacy-chans like absolute dogshit, yet these gormless, bluepilled worms worship the girl all the same.

Setting aside this Chad/Stacy dynamic, almost every anime girl is a fucking Mary Sue and that alone makes the genre less enjoyable.

Femininity is toxic anyways.

The Anti Pedo Defense force has been initiated.

When will we have 2D waifu charts 4chan style?