Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adopting an incel for a sex tourism trip to Asia

TrumpGigaChad

TrumpGigaChad

Recruit
★★
I'm a 35 year old pseudo Chad (5/10 on r/truerateme, but high double digit slay count, very low inhib and decent with women) and long time incel empathizer.  I would like to give something back to the incel community, by taking an incel under my wing and going HAM in Thailand, Cambodia, or Vietnam or similar. 

I'm black pilled, but not a total nihilist, so it would have to be an incel willing and able to at least try to have a life changing experience, and be a decent travel mate. I make a strong wing man and am attractive enough to pull lots of chink pussy our way. 

I'm doing it anyway, I'm sick of beat up western slam pigs, but I wouldn't mind an incel wing man with a decent mindset to soak up chinky pussy with.

Lol

Chinky pussy

I hope you find someone to go with you. Assuming you're legit this is a nice gesture.

Just wear a wig and some makeup and we can save on airfare.

fagotonabike said:
Post face of fuck off nigger

2am0.jpg

fagotonabike said:

Laugh all you want faggot but that is the face of close to 100 pussies slayed which mogs the fuck out of you. I'll send you pics from the trip assuming you haven't roped by then.

I take it you've gone to those countries before by urself? Post some field reports + pics

acidburn10 said:
I take it you've gone to those countries before by urself? Post some field reports + pics

Never been, which is why I'm looking for a wingman. 

I destroyed the Vancouver chink pussy buffet for 2 decades and just want something different, but also to share in the spoils with a worthy incel.

WarmIncelation said:
Lol

Chinky pussy

I hope you find someone to go with you. Assuming you're legit this is a nice gesture.

Thank you. While I'm not very empathetic to refugees or homeless people, I feel for incels as I know the pain of even a moderate dry spell.

TrumpGigaChad said:
Laugh all you want faggot but that is the face of close to 100 pussies slayed which mogs the fuck out of you. I'll send you pics from the trip assuming you haven't roped by then.

I don't deny that you can get pussy out there at the trips but don't call yourself pseudochad.

But I mog you and I am 6/10 not even chadlite. You are average normie tier at best.

Zyros said:
I don't deny that you can get pussy out there at the trips but don't call yourself pseudochad.

But I mog you and I am 6/10 not even chadlite. You are average normie tier at best.

If that's your pic then you do mog me quite a bit. Do you have a high lay count and if not what's your problem?

Organ trafficking scam

TrumpGigaChad said:
If that's your pic then you do mog me a bit. Do you have a high lay count and if not what's your problem?

I don't have a high laycount. I'm 30 but my lays started fairly recently still. But isnt tourism to asia to get lays risky or some shit?

TrumpGigaChad said:
If that's your pic then you do mog me quite a bit. Do you have a high lay count and if not what's your problem?

I think the bigger problem here is that we don't believe you have a high lay count.

kkt6 said:
Organ trafficking scam

Lol. I am not an organ trafficker but I can see why you would think that from my post.

VLÖ said:
I think the bigger problem here is that we don't believe you have a high lay count.

I really don't care what you think

Zyros said:
I don't have a high laycount. I'm 30 but my lays started fairly recently still. But isnt tourism to asia to get lays risky or some shit?

It's risky, but at this point I'm past my prime and have had health issues, so it's more about lifemaxing in my declining years, with the added benefit of helping a marginalised member of the incel community. We could even make a documentary of it.

Take me daddy.

TrumpGigaChad said:
http://i.magaimg.net/img/2am0.jpg

I like the tapir in the back. Is that yours?

Ban this bragging chad normie mods, k thx.

THE TAPIR, MAN! I WANT IT!!

Malayan-Tapir.jpg

Kointo said:
THE TAPIR, MAN! I WANT IT!!

Malayan-Tapir.jpg

Tapirs mog most of this forum

Virginp0wers said:
Ban this bragging chad normie mods, k thx.

I enjoy your posts quite a bit. But I think you might be too nihilistic and far gone for something like this

TrumpGigaChad said:
Tapirs mog most of this forum

Quit your bragging and give me the T A P I R nigga!

I want to fuck a Filipina but I don't want to be heightmogged.

FeminismsCancer said:
I want to fuck a Filipina but I don't want to be heightmogged.

You're the horse guy aren't you? You're used to being size mogged

TrumpGigaChad said:
You're the horse guy aren't you? You're used to being size mogged

Lol 27 posts guy knows me as the horse guy.
Time to rope. Don't worry I'm not into tapirs so she's safe.