Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Adopting a german shepherd

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
What do you guys think about adopting a dog as a lonely person im thinking of adopting a husky or german shepherd i heard they are loyal to you and will love you unlike foids and other modern human being what do you guys think about this should i adopt one or dog is for cucks?

Train it to bite foids

Do it only if you have adequate space for the dog and time to walk/exercise it.

Do it only if you have adequate space for the dog and time to walk/exercise it.
This.

Don't get a dog if you live in an apartment. Specially a small one. The dog will suffer in a small space

This.

Don't get a dog if you live in an apartment. Specially a small one. The dog will suffer in a small space
I live in a big apartment but if i adopt one i will go out with them for hours

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. I fucking beg you, take care of your future dog. Train your friend, make sure you will have everything you need to make your pet happy and healthy.
It is a great responsibility, and you MUST take it seriously.

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. I fucking beg you, take care of your future dog. Train your friend, make sure you will have everything you need to make your pet happy and healthy.
It is a great responsibility, and you MUST take it seriously.
Sure i will:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I've always really liked border collies.

I don't know much about other breeds though, heh. I've just happened to be around border collies a few times and found them to be very friendly, sociable and positive ^^

As for getting a dog... I've considered it. I'd rather not though as it's such a big commitment and would impact my ability to rent accommodation, travel, etc.

What do you guys think about adopting a dog as a lonely person im thinking of adopting a husky or german shepherd i heard they are loyal to you and will love you unlike foids and other modern human being what do you guys think about this should i adopt one or dog is for cucks?

that will be a very good idea so u can be happy in life with ur pet with u because he loves u more than any human will besides ur family ofc

that will be a very good idea so u can be happy in life with ur pet with u because he loves u more than any human will besides ur family ofc
Better than my feminist mother and cuck father:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don't adopt a husky, if you don't live inthe north. Also german shepards are statistically the most dangerous dogs and suffer from inbreeding problems. Just saying.

Get a mutt from a shelter

I am getting my Kafka back next week as I gave it for adoption it is a German Splitz. I can say you will have to do a lot of work and be a responsible person. And train it to attack Fuckholes. Get a German shepherd it will be great.

Excellent idea. Dogs are simple. If you are good to them, they will be good to you. They genuinely like to live with humans and they are the best at communicating with us. They absolutely don't give a shit about how you look (honestly, they have no idea what "good looks" are).

Best idea is to adopt a puppy from a shelter. That way, he will get used to you from the beginning. Best dogs are the street dogs/mixed breed ones (mongrels). They generally have better health and are tough and adaptable. A shelter puppy generally needs to be vaccinated and dewormed. First visit to the vet at around 8 weeks.

For potty training, don't hesitate to be a bit rough. The old routine (nose in the shit plus spanking) works well. Don't go for the touchy-feely methods advocated on many retarded sites. These will prolong the process to over six month. With the old school method, 2 months is generally enough.

Dogs need to be exercised at least twice a day. Best if they can run. Personally, I drive a scooter and my 2 dogs run behind me (I live in a place where you can do that). Neutering is recommended both for males and females. Food-wise, the ordinary stuff you find at the supermarket (Pedigree, etc) is good. It guarantees they have a balanced diet.

Chad dog he would mogs me

Excellent idea. Dogs are simple. If you are good to them, they will be good to you. They genuinely like to live with humans and they are the best at communicating with us. They absolutely don't give a shit about how you look (honestly, they have no idea what "good looks" are).

Best idea is to adopt a puppy from a shelter. That way, he will get used to you from the beginning. Best dogs are the street dogs/mixed breed ones (mongrels). They generally have better health and are tough and adaptable. A shelter puppy generally needs to be vaccinated and dewormed. First visit to the vet at around 8 weeks.

For potty training, don't hesitate to be a bit rough. The old routine (nose in the shit plus spanking) works well. Don't go for the touchy-feely methods advocated on many retarded sites. These will prolong the process to over six month. With the old school method, 2 months is generally enough.

Dogs need to be exercised at least twice a day. Best if they can run. Personally, I drive a scooter and my 2 dogs run behind me (I live in a place where you can do that). Neutering is recommended both for males and females. Food-wise, the ordinary stuff you find at the supermarket (Pedigree, etc) is good. It guarantees they have a balanced diet.