Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL adopting a currycel

Dooming the poor kid to be mogged by his white parents until the day they die. Brutal.

Being a currycel is better than being a poor child in India who lives on the streets tbh

He will grow up to marry one of his step sisters :feelsree:
He is fucking blessed

This guy is going to grow up in a nice area, thinking he's white and shit. Then one day when he tries to date a White girl he's going to come to a realization how fucked he is. Probably better off staying in India.

Dooming the poor kid to be mogged by his white parents until the day they die. Brutal.
If I beat myself a little for being a little shorter and having a worse frame than my dad, besides not having his blond hair or blue eyes, imagine how much an adopted curry manlet will feel bad about his tall, upper-tier normie white "dad".

Making a kid suffer to virtue signal, God, I hate cucks.

Last edited:
white leftist liberals just love to virtue signal

"look at me, I adopted a poor brown baby, I am such a good person"

They seem like nice people, but holy shit he is going to get brutally mogged by his own parents when he's older. He's even heightmogged by his sisters.