Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Adopt the mentality of a Elephant seal

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
Allright brocels let me introduce you to one of the most hypergamous species on the planet the almighty elephant sea

where according to some estimate 95% of all males don't get too reproduce and the chad get harms that consist of up to 65 females

But what do the elephant sealcels do

They fight they go down swinging they don't care if they practically stand no chance they fight and struggle and even if they can't succeed by fighting the chad and injuring it they would lower his smv

So my fellow brocels adopt the mentality of a elephant sealcel
Get a stronger than chad be more educated than chad make more money than chad

Most normies and chads would rope within few minutes if they had to go through the same as stuff that you guys went through
Take pride in that
Take heat in your struggles
trust me it is better than rotting

This is not red pill red states that you can become Chad I never said you can become chad

All I'm saying is to get back at them
give up and join nothingness

I have tried
Did not work
"just fight back gigalads bro" like a cockroach trying to fight the sun....stop spreading copium u r advised

If society was lawless that would work, arguments from nature are pathetic because we are far removed from nature, with laws and social harmony.

Truth is without those, no incel would exist. So take your cope somewhere else.

"just fight back gigalads bro" like a cockroach trying to fight the sun....stop spreading copium u r advised
Things to not make your life more miserable than what it is
If society was lawless that would work, arguments from nature are pathetic because we are far removed from nature, with laws and social harmony.

Truth is without those, no incel would exist. So take your cope somewhere else.
And also I'm not just talking about fighting

I'm saying foid would never love you
The least you can do is to make your a bit Lisa miserable used to get bullied all the time until I learned how to fight I almost killed one of those niggas

Everything is cope for you guys
Copeing mechanisms are literally there to protect you

I did try to kill myself I failed and realize I didn't have the balls to do it again so I adopted the mentality of the elephant seal

Like there are two choices killing yourself and struggling

i have accepted my faith...laugh it off as it is the necessary natural law of things.....r u from iran?

Get a stronger than chad be more educated than chad make more money than chad

Most normies and chads would rope within few minutes if they had to go through the same as stuff that you guys went through
Take pride in that
Take heat in your struggles
trust me it is better than rotting
The only way to fix your inceldom status is to ascend; something that is impossible since you lack the looks and height required to accomplish that. You weren't an incel in the first place if you could ascend... the only exception I can think of is SEAmaxxing but that is basically just Betabuxx+, where you go to impoverished asian countries where JBW actually has some effect. In reality those bitches are only with you for that sweet, free ticket out of their 3rd world shithole, or they see you as an exotic fruit they taste during 1-night-stands. So it's not really ascension. At least I don't see it as one. Women in your own country don't see you as a person or a sexual entity, so you have to migrate to some shithole just to have a taste of pussy? WHO THE FUCK WOULD CALL THAT ASCENSION?!

There is nothing to be proud of in being an incel. The knowledge we attained only makes us suffer more, but that knowledge is true, so it cannot be rejected either. The only ""positive"" thing you get from being an incel is the ability to understand your own suffering and social standing in the great natural hierarchy of humankind. In reality, however, that knowledge just hurts you even more and makes you slowly spiral into self-deletion. But I digress.

The only actual possible benefit you can get from being an incel is the ability to avoid being in a betabuxx relationship and emasculating yourself even further.

And also I'm not just talking about fighting

I'm saying foid would never love you
The least you can do is to make your a bit Lisa miserable used to get bullied all the time until I learned how to fight I almost killed one of those niggas

Everything is cope for you guys
Copeing mechanisms are literally there to protect you

I did try to kill myself I failed and realize I didn't have the balls to do it again so I adopted the mentality of the elephant seal

Like there are two choices killing yourself and struggling
Objection your honor: Irrelevant

I'm in mid twenties bullies are a thing of the past.Once again you fail to see that in soyciety if you beat up a guy for bullying you, you will get charged with assault. Because we're not in nature and are bound by human made laws.