Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adolescence has been co-opted to benefit older people and women

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I feel like adolescence is a completely made up concept to control young people and cipher them for money. I mean, seriously, what the fuck is the purpose of so-called "adolescence" and "teenage hood"? A way for people to avoid growing up and being accountable?

I don't see how this made up concept of adolescence benefits anyone except of feminists, women, controlling parents, and (((them))). Just think about it, what better way can you benefit these groups of people by making money off of (((public schooling))), preventing young men from being able obtain girls their own age and memeing "cougars" by forcing them to be child-like pussies, and telling "adolescents" that they are children and can't make their own decisions or consent? That's right, creating something called "adolescence" or "being a teenager".

You see, since everyone is nothing more than a power and money hungry piece of shit who cares more about what they want more than your own happiness, they have to create this system that benefits them at the expense of young people. But they're very good at doing it, because they've in effect managed to maintain the persisting notion that they are incapable of making their own decisions and that they need know what's best for them. Young people are dumb, inexperienced with the world, and extremely horny, so it's easy to use their emotions against them to push whatever agenda (((they))) want.

Also, just think about those poor old diseased women! Who would want to fuck them if you didn't force young boys into being undesirable to their own age group and forcing them to fuck old ladies?

We gotta create an age of consent to keep those pesky young women from competing with us old nagging hags, but not outright create a double standard, just subtly by letting empowered "cougars" off the hook when they fuck little boys teehee. Also lets keep those boys from having sex with girls their own age and forcing them to fuck us by bluepilling them and making them all incels, teeeeeeheheheheehe!

Also, women are children and can't make their own decisions, so if she regrets sex and thinks she was raped, then you're going to jail, tehehe!

I’d be for the idea of an age of consent.