Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Adobe Flash is shutting down, right after the death of Shockwave. What Shockwave/Flash games did you guys play?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I played the shit out of Flash/Shockwave games when I was little.

These were my favorites:

A couple of these are reminiscent of Midtown Madness and Twisted Metal. I wish I played those games back then. I remember that I was never allowed to download anything, but sometimes I did so anyways.

My parents also grounded me after catching me playing this one when I was around 7 or so:

When I was a kid I used to play Adventure Quest. I remembering having to update Flash all the time just to play that game.

never played it, it looks good

I don't remember what it was called, but there was one I played a lot back in 2004 where you had to sneak out of class without getting caught. It was a 2D game played from a top-down perspective and it was kind of like Metal Gear Solid; the teacher patrols the classroom in a predictable pattern and you have to manager to sneak out without entering her line of sight. In some levels, ridiculous scripted events would happen which would cause the teacher to suddenly break from her pattern, and you had to either make sure they didn't cause her to look at you, or utilize them as a distraction.

In the last level, there's a school shooting and you have to get out of the school without being shot. All of the skills you learned hiding from the teacher in the earlier levels come into play and you use them to survive the shooting.

used to play Thing Thing Arena 3 on school computers in elementary

Swords & Sandals and Boxhead

Habbo Hotel was made with Shockwave.
I can't even count all the games I played.
YouTube was made with flash originally, then they changed to html5

Sword and sandals. No one really uses flash for browser games anymore

skull kid was fun. my favorites were last stand 1 and 2, frontier, super marine, and highway of the dead or some shit. artix games were also decent back then