Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ADHD is...

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
... a meme disease made up by decadent faggots who need something to whine about, supported by (((psychiatrists))) who get off on taming the goyim with heavy medication.

Discuss.

I Love ADHD! Fuck cumdumpsters, did anyone see the cuckball games last night?

ADHD is very real and has genetic origins, and relates to the modulation of dopamine.

It is adaptive to a hunger-gatherer context, but not the conscientiousness required for modern wageslavery.

And therein lies the problem -- not that ADHD isn't real, but that the conditions of modern society renders it disabling.

ADHD is very real and has genetic origins, and relates to the modulation of dopamine.

It is adaptive to a hunger-gatherer context, but not the conscientiousness required for modern wageslavery.

And therein lies the problem -- not that ADHD isn't real, but that the conditions of modern society renders it disabling.
Right, but then disorder is a misnomer. The problem lies in decadent degenerate society and not the individual.

Right, but then disorder is a misnomer. The problem lies in decadent degenerate society and not the individual.
You can argue this in the abstract, but in practical terms, the individual is powerless; and if he is maladapative to the prevailing social circumstances, then there is little he can do about it.

I am lucky in that I not only have ADHD but autism, and society cares more about helping those with the latter than those with the former. It is recognized that no medication can "cure" autism, unlike with ADHD, and so its "disabling" aspects cannot just be plastered over.

I theorize that whereas ADHD is adaptive to a hunter-gatherer context, autism is adapative to agrarianism.

the attention deficit imo is totally understandable but the hyperactive part is very awful ngl I have a cousin who has this disorder and she's just not normal, she can't stay quiet for more than a few seconds. It's irritating.

Primitive adhd brains aren't made for modern soyciety
In some respects it is, because capitalism wants its worker bees to be beleaguered after work, so that they engage in consoomerism. The impulsivity and executive dysfunction inherent to ADHD aid in this process.

And even just going to a Jew psych kike to get meds is very profitable for (((them))).

The lesson is that capitalism will exploit you no matter who you are. But it's true that those with ADHD are among its least favored children.

In some respects it is, because capitalism wants its worker bees to be beleaguered after work, so that they engage in consoomerism. The impulsivity and executive dysfunction inherent to ADHD aid in this process.

And even just going to a Jew psych kike to get meds is very profitable for (((them))).

The lesson is that capitalism will exploit you no matter who you are. But it's true that those with ADHD are among its least favored children.
True tbh. ADHD people like me hate it. But we are jews favorite workers. Only the smart ones like me have escaped.

You can argue this in the abstract, but in practical terms, the individual is powerless; and if he is maladapative to the prevailing social circumstances, then there is little he can do about it.

I am lucky in that I not only have ADHD but autism, and society cares more about helping those with the latter than those with the former. It is recognized that no medication can "cure" autism, unlike with ADHD, and so its "disabling" aspects cannot just be plastered over.

I theorize that whereas ADHD is adaptive to a hunter-gatherer context, autism is adapative to agrarianism.
High IQ response.

I agree that it's abstract but I do think it makes a difference in the way that society is made to look at the issue. It is crucial that people wake up to the deeply rooted problems of modern society. We call ADHD a disorder and respond by stuffing kids with pills, but thereby we both obscure the real problem *and* forcibly hide the symptoms.

I'm very skeptical about your last paragraph, in that I can't imagine that agragrianism could be innate --- in any case I see no evolutionary origin for such a thing, given that agrarianism is, on evolutionary time scales, simply too recent a thing. Could you elab?

the attention deficit imo is totally understandable but the hyperactive part is very awful ngl I have a cousin who has this disorder and she's just not normal, she can't stay quiet for more than a few seconds. It's irritating.
Why yes, kids have lots of energy. And?

I'm very skeptical about your last paragraph, in that I can't imagine that agragrianism could be innate --- in any case I see no evolutionary origin for such a thing, given that agrarianism is, on evolutionary time scales, simply too recent a thing. Could you elab?
Genetic mutations occur randomly, generation by generation, and whether they are adapative and persevere depends on the social context.

In my personal case, I don't think it's a coincidence that my autism comes from the side of my family which were peasant farmers. Agrarianism and the rigid routines it entails, as well as the prolonged LDAR periods during winter, seems perfect for the autistic personality type, and clearly prospered.

Perhaps in Poland this was especially the case, as I'm not the only Polish autist on this forum (see @Grotesque, @Johny.speiz, and @TheNEET -- we might as well be cousins imotbh).

Why yes, kids have lots of energy. And?
I wasn't like that when I was a kid, neither other kids I know. And I did have a lot of energy. It's just awful man, I'm telling you.

Kids like this would prolly get eaten by a lion easily back in the paleolithic times for sure

I wasn't like that when I was a kid, neither other kids I know. And I did have a lot of energy. It's just awful man, I'm telling you.

Kids like this would prolly get eaten by a lion easily back in the paleolithic times for sure
Cope. ADHD prospered prior to agricultural society.

Autism apparently prospered in agricultural society.

And I have both conditions, lol. Two anachronistic genetic mutations.

Tons of people are misdiagnosed by it and are forced to unnecessarily have medication or help with it when it's unneeded

Tons of people are misdiagnosed by it and are forced to unnecessarily have medication or help with it when it's unneeded
Yes. I got medication as a kid. The side effects sucked ass. I stopped taking them (secretly threw them away or spat them out) yet people kept telling me that they were really doing wonders. :feelsEhh:

Those who are truly ADHD can attempt to cure it without Jewpills, as a test trial.

I completely cured mine for 3-4 hours by combining 1000mg L-Tyrosine with 15mg sublingual noopept. It was the best feeling of my life tbhngl.

Those who are truly ADHD can attempt to cure it without Jewpills, as a test trial.

I completely cured mine for 3-4 hours by combining 1000mg L-Tyrosine with 15mg sublingual noopept. It was the best feeling of my life tbhngl.
L-Tyrone :feelskek:

I tried noopept but the comedown had some side-effects (dullness and headache) that made it not worth it.

I tried noopept but the comedown had some side-effects (dullness and headache) that made it not worth it.
It apparently aids in rebuilding the brain, and affects the plasticity of neurons. I should take it more tbhngl.

Cope. ADHD prospered prior to agricultural society.

Autism apparently prospered in agricultural society.

And I have both conditions, lol. Two anachronistic genetic mutations.
jfl dude and how do you know that? You time-travelled to research it?

jfl dude and how do you know that? You time-travelled to research it?
There was an actual study done on a hunter-gatherer tribe in sub-Saharan Africa, as it became domesticated.

Those with genetics related to ADHD had higher social success than the average person as hunter-gatherers, and less social success than the average person while domesticated.

As for autism, it makes intuitive sense that agrarianism is the best social context for it, and adaptiveness to farm labor is clearly the reason why my autistic genetics were spread in Poland (this was as recently as two generations ago -- no need for time travel).

Last edited:
It apparently aids in rebuilding the brain, and affects the plasticity of neurons. I should take it more tbhngl.
Adrafanil?
l - theanine
Ash
Which of these should I take if any at all?

Adrafanil?
l - theanine
Ash
Which of these should I take if any at all?
Ash calms you down, and KSM-66 in my case kills the libido, probably because I am neurotic and my sex drive is literally based on anxiety. Most normies report that it increases their libido as a function of calming them down, on the contrary. Take it in the evening on an empty stomach.

Adrafanil should be taken 3 days a week at most, because it overly taxes the liver. Take it in the morning (on an empty stomach) to help with ADHD, preferably combined with something like noopept.

L-Theanine can be taken everyday in the morning (on an empty stomach) with caffeine for the best effect. It decreases the anxiety that caffeine produces, and therefore combines well with it.

Last edited:
There was an actual study done on a hunter-gatherer tribe in sub-Saharan Africa, as it became domesticated.

Those with genetics related to ADHD had higher social success than the average person as hunter-gatherers, and less social success than the average person while domesticated.
Seems quite interesting. But in any case that also does not necessarily mean that their social sucess (whatever they mean by that) is due to their ADHD.

As for autism, it makes intuitive sense that agrarianism is the best social context for it, and adaptiveness to farm labor is clearly the reason why my autistic genetics were spread in Poland (this was as recently as two generations ago -- no need for time travel).

It really does? I can't really imagine any kind of social context where autism is actually beneficial to an individual or even for a group of humans. It's literally a big deficient in communication and socialization, two extremely necessary skills for every human being as we are social animals that do rely on group interaction, even in an agrarian society.

I'd just assume you probably have some form of mild autism if that's even a thing (asperg?), 'cause it just happens that I also have an autistic cousin and I'll tell ya that kid is fucking awful as well.

Seems quite interesting. But in any case that also does not necessarily mean that their social sucess (whatever they mean by that) is due to their ADHD.
It makes intuitive sense that impulsivity, for example, is adaptive to a hunter-gatherer context, because in such a context there is simply no need to defer gratification, and this is even counter-productive.

You must eat all the meat you have at once, or else it will spoil, as there is no refrigeration -- a hallmark of modern domesticated existence. etc.

It really does? I can't really imagine any kind of social context where autism is actually beneficial to an individual or even for a group of humans. It's literally a big deficient in communication and socialization, two extremely necessary skills for every human being as we are social animals that do rely on group interaction, even in an agrarian society.

I'd just assume you probably have some form of mild autism if that's even a thing (asperg?), 'cause it just happens that I also have an autistic cousin and I'll tell ya that kid is fucking awful as well.

In a classic peasant agrarian community, you would be around the same people over the course of your entire life, and would perform the same set of functions. Marriages would be arranged, and people would accept you because they're related to you, often consanguineously, and you would be respected for being conscientious and even innovative, inventive, and/or wise.

It can truly be called a context, unlike modern soyciety, which is contextless, and therefore most adaptive for psychopathic narcissists who can easily leverage social alienation to their own advantage through superficial charms and perennial betrayals of others.

Last edited:
It makes intuitive sense that impulsivity, for example, is adaptive to a hunter-gatherer context, because in such a context there is simply no need to defer gratification, and this is even counter-productive.

You must eat all the meat you have at once, or else it will spoil, as there is no refrigeration -- a hallmark of modern domesticated existence. etc.
It can be or can be not, in the same way there are some positive elements in impulsivity there are negative ones as well, like conflicts for an instance. And how can we say in that case in particular it is indeed a impulsive trait, isn't it also intuitive that if you have no means to preserve a meal you have no other choice but consume? I'd be a different thing if you consume it anyways while having the possibility of preserve it without thinking about you odds of not findind another one the next day.

I mean it seems that hunter-gatherer societies are more suitable for people with ADHD, but I don't see any advantage they may have that a normal, let's say neurotypical person, can't do. Even with a correlation we can't really take it for granted.

In a classic peasant agrarian community, you would be around the same people over the course of your entire life, and would perform the same set of functions. Marriages would be arranged, and people would accept you because they're related to you, often consanguineously.

It can truly be called a context, unlike modern soyciety, which is contextless, and therefore most adapted to psychopathic narcissists who can easily leverage social alienation to their own advantage.
Again, same can be said within a hunter-gathered context. What is a tribe? A group of a few people often related by blood to some extent. Still can't see any advantages that an autistic person may have there. Just live the above, it may be more suitable for them, but still not ideal or even advantageous. You'll still need some social skills to make things work even in a small community like this (as for people accepting you, I don't really know it's not like that wasn't any case of related people being banned from their communities or something, that exactly how other communities/tribes tend to develop).

Not mentioning also that cities start off as small, prosperous communities. At some point in history even a big city like NY was a merely village, that's just how it works.

It can be or can be not, in the same way there are some positive elements in impulsivity there are negative ones as well, like conflicts for an instance. And how can we say in that case in particular it is indeed a impulsive trait, isn't it also intuitive that if you have no means to preserve a meal you have no other choice but consume? I'd be a different thing if you consume it anyways while having the possibility of preserve it without thinking about you odds of not findind another one the next day.

I mean it seems that hunter-gatherer societies are more suitable for people with ADHD, but I don't see any advantage they may have that a normal, let's say neurotypical person, can't do. Even with a correlation we can't really take it for granted.

Again, same can be said within a hunter-gathered context. What is a tribe? A group of a few people often related by blood to some extent. Still can't see any advantages that an autistic person may have there. Just live the above, it may be more suitable for them, but still not ideal or even advantageous. You'll still need some social skills to make things work even in a small community like this (as for people accepting you, I don't really know it's not like that wasn't any case of related people being banned from their communities or something, that exactly how other communities/tribes tend to develop).

Not mentioning also that cities start off as small, prosperous communities. At some point in history even a big city like NY was a merely village, that's just how it works.

The anti-social skills of spontaneously getting strangers to like you were not necessary in rooted societies, where you'd know the same people over the course of your entire life and there was no need for pretensions and malevolent peacockish behavior. The social context remained stagnant throughout your entire existence, and this was favorable terrain for autistic people, who desire continuity and order and predictability, as well as tinkering with objects (creating and fixing tools) rather than tinkering with people (manipulation).

Spontaneity and changing social contexts as soon as your reputation diminishes after stabbing everyone you know in the back is something that psychopathic narcissists specialize in, which is why they prosper so much in the alienated landscape of modernity (e.g. Drumpf). In a more rooted society, they'd be ostracized and probably killed or otherwise die, and sometimes still are after a lifetime of audacious success (e.g. Jeffery Epstein and Robert Maxwell).

You have a point that life is not ideal in any context, but it never is, given that we are all bound to suffer and die. Nonetheless one can see how those with ADHD are more suited to a mobile existence in the forest, those with autism are more suited for a sedentary existence on a farm, and psychopathic narcissists are more suited for the modern corporate boardroom. This is not to say that even psychopathic narcissists are not discontented by their existence in modernity -- they very much are, lol -- but perhaps this discontent is precisely part of what makes them so successful, as with the impulses of those with ADHD in a hunter-gatherer tribe, and the obsessions of an autistic farmer.

Last edited:
nah not meme disease
its real but its over diagnosed and given to people who were just kids who didn't like listening in school a lot tbh

It is noteworthy that in the past, the type of manipulation and pretentiousness that is referred to as "social skills" today and I more aptly call "anti-social skills" only became adaptive if your tribe got completely conquered by another tribe and you were sold into slavery.

These are the circumstances our modern soyciety emulates -- our "socialization" process in the public schools and whatnot is tantamount to being defeated and enslaved -- and it goes some way towards explaining the successes of those with psychopathy and narcissism.

One interesting facet of this is irony/sarcasm. Those with autism are said to not understand irony/sarcasm (not true in my case), but a culture in which this manner of speaking is prominent indicates that it has been utterly defeated, and the people within it so demoralized that they can't take things seriously anymore. For example, this was true in Germany after WWII.

Last edited:
The anti-social skills of spontaneously getting strangers to like you were not necessary in rooted societies, where you'd know the same people over the course of your entire life and there was no need for pretensions and malevolent peacockish behavior. The social context remained stagnant throughout your entire existence, and this was favorable terrain for autistic people, who desire continuity and order and predictability, as well as tinkering with objects (creating and fixing tools) rather than tinkering with people (manipulation).

Spontaneity and changing social contexts as soon as your reputation diminishes after stabbing everyone you know in the back is something that psychopathic narcissists specialize in, which is why they prosper so much in the alienated landscape of modernity (e.g. Drumpf). In a more rooted society, they'd be ostracized and probably killed or otherwise die, and sometimes still are after a lifetime of audacious success (e.g. Jeffery Epstein and Robert Maxwell).

You have a point that life is not ideal in any context, but it never is, given that we are all bound to suffer and die. Nonetheless one can see how those with ADHD are more suited to a mobile existence in the forest, those with autism are more suited for a sedentary existence on a farm, and psychopathic narcissists are more suited for the modern corporate boardroom. This is not to say that even psychopathic narcissists are not discontented by their existence in modernity -- they very much are, lol -- but perhaps this discontent is precisely part of what makes them so successful, as with the impulses of those with ADHD in a hunter-gatherer tribe, and the obsessions of an autistic farmer.
I completely agree with you on this one, my point was exactly that although these contexts are suitable for different kinds of certain abnormal behaviours respectively it's not like they have any kind of advantage or something.

A little bit off topic though but I do believe that many behaviours today are pretty misdiagnosed using stupid modern standards for what is or not neurotypical. Like my cousin, he's borderline retarded when it comes to communication (not IQ), which I think would be the most markable and prejudicial behaviour within the autistic spectrum, with in no ways you have showed here (despite, of course it being a online convo) as you were able to understand me and communicate your ideas.