Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR ADHD celibates can be understood as theta males (the LDAR pill)

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In the brains of those with ADHD, beta waves (conducive to sustained concentration) are minned, and theta waves (conducive to daydreaming and drowsiness) are maxxed.

Hence those with ADHD can be understood as theta males, not made for wageslaving like beta males are, but rather laying down and relaxing.

This is a designation that also applies to autistic celibates, given that comorbiditiy with ADHD is the rule rather than the exception for autists.

We have among our cohort ancient Greek philosophers, some of whom (like Diogenes) clearly had the executive functioning issues typical of ADHD, and therefore based their philosophies on the id, or the satisfaction of corporeal desires.

Last edited:
tbh reads like a shitpost

I was not made for wageslaving

Even when i was a kid all i ever wanted to do was watch TV and ldar. Adhd is in our blood, its a primitive gene left over from our nomadic ancestors. We arent made for modern society. This is why people with adhd have extreme anxiety, the anxiety is the only thing that keeps us focused. It is extremely brutal that we have to live in a society that punishes not paying attention.

No, man.

As autistic and ADHD celibates, we are neither alpha nor beta, but theta.

Sometimes we are a cross between alpha (meaning psychopathy or conduct disorder) and theta, as with Ted Kaczynski alternating between relaxing in his forest cabin and pulling pranks in the city.

Last edited:
I have ADHD. I was not born for this world

Even when i was a kid all i ever wanted to do was watch TV and ldar. Adhd is in our blood, its a primitive gene left over from our nomadic ancestors. We arent made for modern society. This is why people with adhd have extreme anxiety, the anxiety is the only thing that keeps us focused. It is extremely brutal that we have to live in a society that punishes not paying attention.

We need to become CHADDs, bro.

Or maybe Jewmaxx and become Chabads, jej.

:feelskek:

Fuck I wanna neetmaxx so bad

A build fit for another era.

Over for many Theta Males

The hyperactivity element of ADHD makes it maladpative for a sedentary existence (such as is typically associated with NEETdom), and so NEETs with ADHD usually become restless and tempted by the foul fruits of wageslavery -- which is just another form of sedentary existence, but seems to the NEET with ADHD to be a more mobile life by comparison.

I think of ADHD as being adaptive for a wandering nomad in the desert or a hunter in the forest, being easily entertained and guided by the mirages or the animal life he sees, and aptly relaxing/daydreaming in between his treks or hunts.

This is why I advocate for autistic NEETs with ADHD to not try to find their redemption in social conformity and wageslavery, which will certainly not satisfy them, but instead to make their NEET lives more mobile, by delving into hiking and vagabond travelling and the like. Go outside, into nature, and connect with your evolutionary roots.

Last edited:
The hyperactivity element of ADHD makes it maladpative for a sedentary existence (such as is typically associated with NEETdom), and so NEETs with ADHD typically become restless and tempted by the foul fruits of wageslavery -- which is just another form of sedentary existence, but seems to the NEET with ADHD to be a mobile life by comparison.

I think of ADHD as being adaptive for a wandering nomad in the desert or a hunter in the forest, being easily entertained by the mirages or the animal life he sees, and aptly relaxing/daydreaming in between his treks or hunts.

This is why I advocate for autistic NEETs with ADHD to not get tempted by wageslavery, but instead to make their NEET life more mobile, by delving into hiking and vagabond travelling and the like. Go outside, into nature, and connect with your evolutionary roots.
all good but I need money to buy food to not starve. Actually thinking about it, better starve at this point

all good but I need money to buy food to not starve. Actually thinking about it, better starve at this point
As Diogenes (PBUH) showed us, it is not difficult to feed yourself, and starvation is not a problem in the developed countries of the world. Use the imagination and creativity your ADHD bequeaths you in order to survive in unconventional ways.

Autists are fortunate because they can more easily get disability money, but if you have plain old ADHD, then you will just be expected to take meth in the form of Adderall and thus become a drug addict in order to sustain your wageslavery.

Last edited:
As Diogenes (PBUH) showed us, it is not difficult to feed yourself, and starvation is not a problem in the developed countries of the world. Use the imagination and creativity your ADHD bequeaths you in order to survive in unconventional ways.

Autists are fortunate because they can more easily get disability money, but if you have plain old ADHD, then you will just be expected to take meth in the form of Adderall and thus become a drug addict to sustain your wageslavery.
I have neither tbh I'm just gone completely retarded from inceldom and I won't probably be able to pass my exams. Wageslave a low pay job is fucking hell even drugged, might as well rope

It gets shitty after a while (like 6 months). What I think you really need (besides a woman) is a long vacation every now and then.

I think if I ever lose my job/jobs in the future I will take long breaks to catch up on things I wanted to do before applying for another job.

It gets shitty after a while (like 6 months). What I think you really need (besides a woman) is a long vacation every now and then.

I think if I ever lose my job/jobs in the future I will take long breaks to catch up on things I wanted to do before applying for another job.
I will probably rope soon anyway so, also I'm too retarded to pass college and as I've already said wageslave a low paying job is torture. Neetbuxx would be at least a relief from this shitty life but obviously I can't get even that

wageslave a low paying job is torture
Depends on the job. My low pay wageslave job is stress free, I move around a lot and I still have money left over, so it's okay, maybe even preferable to a stressful white collar slobjob.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back