Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adele is a Stacey

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
This the most recent photo of Adele.
9DA940AF 1679 4663 9756 667F3EE83047

Despite Adele being overweight most of her career I always wondered what she’d look like if she lost weight. There are many women out there who are overweight and badly dressed but still have Stacy potential.

The difference between a Chad and a Stacy is being Chad is based mostly on genetics, being a Stacey is more based on how you treat your body and appearance.

Haha fat! Keep losing weight for me im gonna make you anorexic like me.

Of course, she still had a decent face even while morbidly obese.

I would have fucked her fat or thin.

looks weird thin tbh

A woman can max out her smv losing weight far easier then a man could

Don't really care tbh

We can already see the „body positivity“ groups tear her down just because she chose to work on her health.

Ah, I see now.

JFL she could have looked like that her whole life, seriously how dumb do you have to be to keep eating like a horse for all those years despite your fame and wealth and bone structure. Most fat guys eat badly because they are incels and so irreversibly depressed and there’s no point is staying in shape.

Okay? I don't care. She's not fuckin me nor will she ever so i hope she Fuckin dies

The mass triggering by leftists over Adele losing weight was pure comedic gold.

The difference between a Chad and a Stacy is being Chad is based mostly on genetics, being a Stacey is more based on how you treat your body and appearance.

I’ve never found her attractive. You’re right about what makes a Chad; if women are after good genes, why would she reject a male with good genes over a male with worse genes who spend time and money on working out, statusmaxxing and using beauty products?
They are evolved to see through such marketing schemes.

No stacy has a face that ugly

She is high tier Becky at best, I think almost any foid can look like this if she has that much money

volcel if you wouldnb't

Ugly people don't get famous

(exception proves the rule)

Just find an obeast and make her lose weight theory.

And she divorced her husband as of recently, right? Typical stacy move. Now onto the Chad dick carousel for her

This the most recent photo of Adele.
View attachment 260155

Despite Adele being overweight most of her career I always wondered what she’d look like if she lost weight. There are many women out there who are overweight and badly dressed but still have Stacy potential.

She also divorced her fat, ugly husband because she lost wait and wanted Chads.

The mass triggering by leftists over Adele losing weight was pure comedic gold.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! How can someone put effort to become more healthy! NO!:soy: She should have remained a lardass just like us. NOOOOO!!!! I feel confronted about my life choices that led me to end up being 400 lbs and this is making me feel ABHORRIBLE!:soy: This is blatant fatphobia! She should feel ashamed for not being an empowered BBW kween role model for my obese ass. Yikes, I thought our society progressed from such problematic ideas in 2020:soy:. Ouch, owies I am literally crying typing this. This needs to be unpacked, and I need to write an epic opinion piece essay on a very hyper duper reputable journal such as Buzzfeed that why this is LITERALLY Holocaust 2.0. Wowza, holy pickle on a stick Batman, us fearless Social Justice Warriors must brave this societal danger of people putting work to become more healthy. Wow typing all this tired me a lot. I am shaking right now from massive calorie loss typing all this out. I need to eat my fourth Triple Whooper today or I am going to STARVE.

She’s a Becky in the looks department IMO now that she’s lost the weight.

I would like to have sex with her