Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Addicted to seeing my oneitis

silversurfer

silversurfer

Nuclear Holocaust
Every day I try to get to work at the same time as my oneitis(coworker) and then also leave work at the same time as she.
Because I want to see her and smell her, she smells so good, like flowers and honey. I tried to stop, but I cant, I'm literally addicted, it's like cocaine.
It's very stressful for me, always checking if she going home or waiting at home in the morning, because I would come to work too early or run to work because I'm "late".
In the morning she is going to work so early, I'm so tired, I want to sleep. I'm waking up at 5:30 every day.

I know it's giga over, because she has rich bf, he is few inches taller than me, better looking and not autistic.

Oneitis is worse than cancer, with cancer at least one day you will die and your suffering will end.

OvER for you nigga, while you are thinking about smelling this bitch she is getting destroyed by her BF.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should try to get rid of her as your oneitis

not another bluepiled oneitis cuck ...

Because I want to see her and smell her, she smells so good, like flowers and honey. I tried to stop, but I cant, I'm literally addicted, it's like cocaine.
wtf is this thread

what is wrong with GrAYs

maybe stop having a oneitis then

wdym oneitis?
like you slept with her?

Let me give you the cure for your problem

Forget her she's getting plowed by chad rn

wdym oneitis?
like you slept with her?
No a oneitis is basically the first women/girl you have felt in love with but she either rejected you, was already in a relationship or he never asked her out.

I once met a guy on Discord who claimed to have a girlfriend but it turned out the girl had no idea of her "boyfriend"s existence.

No a oneitis is basically the first women/girl you have felt in love with but she either rejected you, was already in a relationship or he never asked her out.
doesn't have to be the first, I think

it could be any foid you have a crush or romantic fixation on

I think before the blackpill community, PUA's used to use the word 'one-itis' often to caution others against treating foids as special, and remind them that AWALT

She doesn't care about you

I once met a guy on Discord who claimed to have a girlfriend but it turned out the girl had no idea of her "boyfriend"s existence.
oh oke, feel bad then
can relate

Every day I try to get to work at the same time as my oneitis(coworker) and then also leave work at the same time as she.
It's very stressful for me, always checking if she going home or waiting at home in the morning, because I would come to work too early or run to work because I'm "late".
In the morning she is going to work so early, I'm so tired, I want to sleep. I'm waking up at 5:30 every day.

I know it's giga over, because she has rich bf, he is few inches taller than me, better looking and not autistic.

Oneitis is worse than cancer, with cancer at least one day you will die and your suffering will end.

At least you get to see yours. I haven't seen mine since 2019.