Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Adderalls might be hopefuel for spergcels.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Anybody tried it?
Adderall and Asperger

I only took antidepressants and antipsychotics

I only took antidepressants and antipsychotics
SSRI fucked my libido after 4 days, stopped taking this shit right there.

SSRI fucked my libido after 4 days, stopped taking this shit right there.
Same but i didn't stop taking it because i didn't care ngl, in the end it fucked my brain, i couldn't focus on anything anymore

Same but i didn't stop taking it because i didn't care ngl, in the end it fucked my brain, i couldn't focus on anything anymore
rlly fuck ssri's fuck up your brain that much, u should take nootropics as well maybe modafinil or ritalin

rlly fuck ssri's fuck up your brain that much, u should take nootropics as well maybe modafinil or ritalin
Yeah it's garbage honestly i don't trust jewpills anymore but i would like to take ritalin, adderall or something like that because i feel tired all the time but the 2 psychiatrist i went said i have to take ssri :feelsseriously:

Yeah it's garbage honestly i don't trust jewpills anymore but i would like to take ritalin, adderall or something like that because i feel tired all the time but the 2 psychiatrist i went said i have to take ssri :feelsseriously:
say you cannot concentrate or and get jew pills, im getting ssris as well i hope i dont hate it as muach as u do

say you cannot concentrate or and get jew pills, im getting ssris as well i hope i dont hate it as muach as u do
Good advice bro, i told them that but i also told them that i was feeling sad and they thought my lack of focus was because of depression jfl, next time i will tell a new psychiatrist only that i can't focus. I don't recommend ssris tbh but it may help you, however if you start feeling bad stop taking it before they destroy your brain

And repeat with me: remember, NO JEWPILLS

I will take some Ritalin instead

They will fuck your brains out on a long run.

They will fuck your brains out on a long run.
In a small dosage i think it's gonna be alright. But what worry me is that i already take blood pressure meds and some site say there is no interaction between the meds, while others said that there is.

I'm still ADD with it, but Adderall does make me feel better
In a small dosage i think it's gonna be alright. But what worry me is that i already take blood pressure meds and some site say there is no interaction between the meds, while others said that there is.
Adderall raises blood pressure

Take the pills and you'll wind up like old del shannon.

Adderall does make me feel better
Adderall raises blood pressure
I know, on drug.com compatibility checkers, it said that there is no interaction between the meds i take and adderall. But on everydayhealth.com
Types of drugs that are known to interact with Adderall and may cause problems include:

-Blood pressure medications, such as adrenergic blocker or alpha blockers

-Heart medications, such as beta blockers
So maybe half the recommended dosage for ADHD would be fine idk. Adderall can also act as a anti-depressant too.

Last edited:
I was going to get some but now with covid all public psychiatrist wards are closed.