Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Adderall shortage

ADHD is a fake illness most of the time. People can get ADHD from their constant phone usage. Many zoomers have ADHD or ADHD symptoms nowadays. They could heal themselves by doing a dopamine detox, but instead they get drugs prescribed. It's impossible to live without technology nowadays anyway. So they don't have a choice except taking speed

And tbh I would take it too. I'm too lazy to detox and I need it

i bet half of the people using stuff like this aren't even mentally ill. they just get some bad time or some depression and they start thinking they're some kind of special need people just to farm attention.
i am pretty sure most of the users of it are toilets who have some "bad time" after getting dumped by chads so they create this bullshit and start in believing it

It might as well just be marketed as a common consumer performance-enhancing drug now, basically how it's used by the majority of people. No one's buying that shit for muh ADHD anymore. Same with Ritalin. :feelshaha:

Only drugs necessary for normgroid is intravenous black tar fentanyl (in video game)

Just another thing being over diagnosed. People were able to suffice without being dependent on Adderall, ADHD isn’t Typhus. Now we’ve got hordes of people addicted to this drug they ostensibly need.