Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Added tons of wheight after realizing gymmax is the Brutalest cuck cope , (im 120 kg ) , the result of being careless

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
i mean whats the point, going to the gym to get abs just to get a fuckhole on 2 legs for a ´limited amount of time bc she will think , i can do better then this , ALWAYS

maybe i loose wheight for the sake of loosing it but thats it , gymcope is the biggest cuckcope there is , i even got asked at the gym from a 6/7 ( administrator cunt ) if i do it for womans ,

i mean ofc you do , if you would get cunts or validation regardless you wouldnt be in the gym , reverse bodypositivity to a man and woman would kill theirselfs left and right

anyways just saying , dont be like me and waste your time there , invest that time into making money somehow instead

yet another izayacel post

i mean whats the point, going to the gym to get abs just to get a fuckhole on 2 legs for a ´limited amount of time bc she will think , i can do better then this , ALWAYS

Hitting the gym is only for you. It is good to build up strength, muscles and stamina.
maybe i loose wheight for the sake of loosing it but thats it , gymcope is the biggest cuckcope there is , i even got asked at the gym from a 6/7 ( administrator cunt ) if i do it for womans

Just reply with: No, I do it to become an unstoppable monster.

gymceling is great to stop some of the bullying you get, if I was in your level the humiliation I receive for normies in my workplace would be dramatically decreased, I know hitting the gym won't help with foids, I saving money to do plastic surgery for that, but getting stronger and puting fear in those that constantly bully me is my goal

staying lean and having a strong cardiovascular system is way more important to health

it's probably the most important thing health wise

Tbh OP just don't go too far with food. Better hit the gym because of health reasons.

I don't go to the gym but I just think being thin is more comfortable tbh.

staying lean and having a strong cardiovascular system is way more important to health

The problem they all want to look bigger and intimidating.

The problem they all want to look bigger and intimidating.

which wont happen unless you make your bones bigger or you take a shitload of roids

Yeah that way you can live and suffer for longer

gymceling WON'T bring you pussy this is the truth.. but this is my biggest cope I like to spend my time there

invest that time into making money somehow instead
Time and money are only convertible for low IQ tasks. The real way to ascension is to be able to dissociate those two concepts ...
wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

I agree with you, OP. Implants any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back