Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Add a NEET/Hikkikomori subforum

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian gigastacy?
★★★★★
Title

Comfy Pepe

Nah yall need to find jobs and shit atleast we gotta compensate by making money

Had a job for 7 years, My body has too much pain to be able to work again :feelsbadman:

ill try enjoy NEETing as much as i can, I am very disoriented lately when walking.

Anyway, NEET or Hikkikomori isnt just about just get back to work boyo -

Alot of us struggle mentally, Some agoraphobia, Extreme BDD or just too ugly to go outside
Everyone has their reasons, Autism, Chronic pain or bad spine, Bad back, Some have no legs, Etc.

Last edited:
Not the worst idea. Too many fags and wagecucks at .net.

Had a job for 7 years, My body has too much pain to be able to work again :feelsbadman:

ill try enjoy NEETing as much as i can, I am very disoriented lately when walking.

Anyway, NEET isnt just about just get back to work boyo -

Alot of us struggle mentally, Some agoraphobia, Extreme BDD or just too ugly to go outside
Everyone has their reasons, Autism, Chronic pain or bad spine, Bad back, Some have no legs, Etc.
Damn

True, and most autists (the whole site) can't hold jobs long term

80% of autistic men are on welfare or unemployed​

According to various studies and reports, a significant portion of autistic men face challenges in finding employment. While the exact percentage of autistic men on welfare or unemployed may vary, the available data suggests that a substantial number of autistic individuals, including men, struggle to find and maintain employment.
  • 85% of autistic adults with a college education are unemployed, as reported by leading organizations that focus on the neurodiverse community.
  • The unemployment rate for persons with a disability is about twice as high as the rate for persons without a disability, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2022.
  • Autistic people are the least likely to be in work of any other disabled group, with only 21.7% of autistic individuals in employment, as reported by the Office for National Statistics in 2021.
These statistics highlight the need for increased support and accommodations for autistic individuals, including men, to help them overcome the challenges they face in the job market.

Damn, Its over.

According to various studies and reports, a significant portion of autistic men face challenges in finding employment. While the exact percentage of autistic men on welfare or unemployed may vary, the available data suggests that a substantial number of autistic individuals, including men, struggle to find and maintain employment.
  • 85% of autistic adults with a college education are unemployed, as reported by leading organizations that focus on the neurodiverse community.
  • The unemployment rate for persons with a disability is about twice as high as the rate for persons without a disability, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2022.
  • Autistic people are the least likely to be in work of any other disabled group, with only 21.7% of autistic individuals in employment, as reported by the Office for National Statistics in 2021.
These statistics highlight the need for increased support and accommodations for autistic individuals, including men, to help them overcome the challenges they face in the job market.

Damn, Its over.
the only autist that get job gets them thru nepotism or just being too good at something that they are willing too accommodate them, if not it aint going too get a job as a autistic, i know it too well

the only autist that get job gets them thru nepotism or just being too good at something that they are willing too accommodate them, if not it aint going too get a job as a autistic, i know it too well
If they do its usually low wage jobs by the govt marked as "Helping autistic people get work"

While paying them small money, Happened to me, Got placed in a job i rotted away, If i didnt go parents would drag me out of my apartment or knock hard on door and ship me off to work.

Sometimes even on nosleep.

Not a bad idea tbh, but I mean at least half of us wageslave.

If they do its usually low wage jobs by the govt marked as "Helping autistic people get work"

While paying them small money, Happened to me, Got placed in a job i rotted away, If i didnt go parents would drag me out of my apartment or knock hard on door and ship me off to work.

Sometimes even on nosleep.
i got lucky landing a job in IT as a technician, but that job hangs in a thin line, can get replaced by interns anyday now, might end up neetmaxxing again with autism buxx

i got lucky landing a job in IT as a technician, but that job hangs in a thin line, can get replaced by interns anyday now, might end up neetmaxxing again with autism buxx
Either that or AI, I hope you find gainful employment

Either that or AI, I hope you find gainful employment
ai cant screw computers together, but intern work for free, so i aint scared of ai

As agoraphob I agree

Agreed @Fat Link just a recommendation :feelsYall:

True, and most autists (the whole site) can't hold jobs long term
true

Damn, Its over.
Geez thats brutal. I had completely forgotten about that stat. I dont even have words to describe how brutal that is.

It is so over

"Just cross the street and find a job bro it's so easy just touch grass be confident touch for the sky shoot for the stars keep grinding keep hustling n shiet and you'll get rich"