Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adam Lanza’s Audio Recording Transcripts

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
My Antinatalism1
7 September 2011 | 169 views | 11 | 5
Video description: Or rather, basically how I ended up at it. “It”? Well, this doesn’t actually have anything to do with antinatalism, but whatever.

I didn’t understand this when I was younger, but I’ve always had an immense hatred for culture. I consider culture to be delusional values which humans mindlessly coerce onto each other, spreading it no differently than any other disease. I previously sought to eliminate my cultural values to the greatest extent that I could. Through this I expected to gradually discover values of an inner self which could be reconciled with this society, so that I could engage in activities and pursue goals which would lead to happiness.

Eventually I got to a point where I had sufficiently freed myself from what I called “cultural values” when I analyzed all of the things which brought me happiness and all the goals which I wanted to pursue, I realized that absolutely everything about those things that appealed to me was entirely a consequence of my cultural infection.

Formerly, I had rejected some aspects of culture while accepting other ones, and merely not calling them cultural as if those values were somehow transcendent and fine. It was at that point that I realized that there is no such thing as an inner self. Any sense of self is a delusional cultural construct. I realized that cultural infections were the sole source of any possible value beyond base values. For a while, I believed that happiness could be attained

if culture could theoretically be eradicated and anarcho-anarcho primitivism were to take hold.2 Replace all instances of technology with culture in the analytic sections of Industrial Society and Its Future3 and you basically have my mentality at the time regarding the perni- cious effects of culture.

The problem was that I’d not been addressing what happiness is. Happiness is merely the fulfilment of value, I recognized that if cultural values were eliminated, the happiness which results from their fulfilment would not be needed because happiness becomes an unnec- essary and incoherent concept when it is removed from its concept — context.

A common theme in my quasi-anarcho-primitivist thought at the time is that non-base values exist only as a consequence of cultural infections and impede on the happiness which results from the ful-fulfilment of feral values. As if [?] my feral self is — in short metaphysically the real me, whose soul had been devoured by the culturally constructed impostor of the self. But my feral self was also an impostor. Just as I realized that I could eliminate non-base values and have no need for the happiness which resulted from their fulfilment, I could eliminate base-values and have no need for the happiness which resulted from their fulfilment.

It was not only the disease of culture that had been plaguing me all — all along, it was the disease of life itself. I was not and I am not in some exis-existential crisis, I’ve never had the slightest problem with the obvious nonexistence of free will, objective purposes, and all of that. I have always been entirely psychologically capable of accepting my own subjec- tive values and goals, even though I know they are consummately inconsequential, and it doesn’t bother me at all.

The problem is not that I seek meaning and cannot find it. The problem is that I do feel immense meaning, and so does everyone else who is alive. Meaning is an abstract interpre- tation of value which exists only because of life. Just as I sought to eradicate the delusional values which culture infected me with, the final solution is the termination of my life, to rid myself of all value. The solution cannot be to embrace some aspect of life, as if the erosion of delusions is the cause of this. Life is what urgently caused me to have value, and changing my life will never do anything but create different delusions than the ones I already have.

Unfortunately, as of right now I lack the discipline to pursue my death — death and to rid myself of the values which delude me, even though I recognize the solution to life is death. But I do commend others who do commit suicide. They have freed themselves from culture, life, and all value. They have freed themselves from themselves.

More transcripts are available in the file.

Alternatively download it from here:

Attachments

• lanza_recordings_11_1.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 78