Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ad blockers no longer work for jewtube

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Anybody else having this problem? I use ublock origin, ghostery and a blocker specifically for jewtube, was working fine yesterday but now all of a sudden im getting ads on videos. Tried reinstalling the add ons but makes no difference. Tested in both chrome and firefox, same issue. The fuck man.

I used to get jewtube premium for extremely cheap by using a vpn and putting my account in india, but that no longer seems to work.

I have no problem here from Cambodia, but the reason is that they do not offer Youtube Premium here, so they cannot display the Premium ad to me.

Edit: seems Premium is avaible here now.
But I don't want to give jewtube even a cent.

I switched browsers and it started working.

I use brave and no Jew ads

ublock origin works fine for me. that's weird.

No ad blocker for face

You don't need anything except uBlock, disable the others, and in the uBlock filter page check all filters (except regional), and use Firefox obviously, I have no issues with it

Jewtube is a multi-billionaire company, yet it's not enough for them. Kikes are the greediest people on earth.

Adblocker on Firefox works for me, other than the occasional jewtube ad that sneaks in which is rare

Anybody else having this problem? I use ublock origin, ghostery and a blocker specifically for jewtube, was working fine yesterday but now all of a sudden im getting ads on videos. Tried reinstalling the add ons but makes no difference. Tested in both chrome and firefox, same issue. The fuck man.

I used to get jewtube premium for extremely cheap by using a vpn and putting my account in india, but that no longer seems to work.
if you got an android phone download revanced extened youtube its a modded type of youtube with no ads in it

if you got an android phone download revanced extened youtube its a modded type of youtube with no ads in it
Yeah I already use revanced for jewtube on android :feelsYall:

Nah it's just called "adblocker for youtube" with a trademark symbol at the end
Ah. I had used Firefox with uBlock Origin for several months, then YouTube started detecting it every time. Then I disabled uBlock Origin and used AdSkipper, it worked for several months until recently.

Now I'm back to using just Firefox with uBlock Origin and it works again.

get the latest one or something, cuz some older versions crash and some shit
Its jewtube for desktop that i am having the problems with, android is fine.

Use ublock trust me ive been using it for months now and it bypasses jewtube ads

Ublock + Brave Browser Adblock works fine for me.

yea youtube is getting greedy now they put unskippable 30 second ads

Last resort you can always subscribe with a Turkish vpn so you’re only paying a quid a month

don't log in with a YouTube account, fix works quite often. i have no issue with youtube and im on firefox and ublock with sponsor block

On phone and PC with Firefox + Ublock I've never had that issue