Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Actually we are mentally pretty strong

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You have to be to live this lifestyle.

We are confronted directly with the most brutal truths about life and human nature and didn't go insane yet.

This is the reason why I despise self-hating threads. I'm not pathetic. Society is pathetic and the NPCs that inhabit it.

This is true.

Comparatively many foids roped after only a few weeks of lockdown getting a taste of our lifestyle from the Jew’s big Covid whopper narrative.

real, many people would literally kill themselves if they spent a day as an incel, we're in nightmare mode 100% of the time

IT female weight in pounds iq
The avg normie or female would rope if they had to be in our shoes

What all the others have said

After what I have been through it's hard for me to be impressed by people

most people who call us weak have no experience of being isolated

Normies did suicide on quarantine.

This is true.

Comparatively many foids roped after only a few weeks of lockdown getting a taste of our lifestyle from the Jew’s big Covid whopper narrative.
I was going to say this, jfl at normies who roped when they were forced to spend some weeks socially isolated, while I have been socially isolated almost my entire lifetime. :feelshaha:

I was going to say this, jfl at normies who roped when they were forced to spend some weeks socially isolated, while I have been socially isolated almost my entire lifetime. :feelshaha:
I’d almost go as far as to say we are mentally stronger than some of the absolutely worst prisoners that are out there that get sent to the hole or wherever it is said they are sent and then basically left to rot in a cell for 23 hours a day but with 1 hour (the 24th hour) reserved where they are allowed in an enclosed area outdoors to pace around and get some nominally fresh air and sunshine ie rec time ie “recreation”.

Anyway I hesitate to declare us as mentally strong or moreso than them because as freecels we’re allowed far more copes than they will ever have.:feelsthink:

At most I’ve heard sometimes they get to have books, whereas comparatively we’ve got TV, videogames, music, movies and the internet in comparison plus in general we have far cozier and better equipped living and sleeping environments (higher quality mattresses especially) and whatever delicious fast food slop we could ever desire meanwhile they’re confined to whatever nasty shit that the chow hall can rummage up for them and that’s if the guards are being cool and deciding to actually feed them that day.:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Insanity has helped me survive, if I was sane I would have roped long ago. I think insanity can work in one's favour.

Insanity has helped me survive, if I was sane I would have roped long ago. I think insanity can work in one's favour.
Same. You can't take this world too seriously. Try to watch it like a movie and imagine it's satire.

Sure, that's one way to put it.

Same. You can't take this world too seriously. Try to watch it like a movie and imagine it's satire.
once you are fully or mostly aware of all the things

you cant take this world serious , yet there is still an ego in the way that wants to appeal to others in some way shape or form

The majority of normies would have already killed themselves after living one month in our shoes.