Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious actually roping is difficult

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I have been thinking about the rope since middle school. Every time I think shit is bad it gets worse. When you get close to the point of actually doing it, and I mean actually acting on your thoughts, that is when your survival mechanism kicks in hard with excuses not to do it

I do not yearn to rope but I don't know if I would mind roping if I didn't have a family. Sleeping feels like a temporary rope

Slowly choking on a rope would not be my ideal way to go.

I wouldn't use an actual rope. Overdose on sedatives or hook car exhaust to inside of car is best imo

>Get Bleach
>Put bleach in shotglass
>Pretend its alcohol
>Drink
This will hopefully prevent your survival mechanisms from kicking in by tricking your brain.

IMG 7325

I wish I was still allowed to link to the thread containing the way I would choose to die.

You should already remember what it was though.

Even Eggy couldn't succeed
1493927484594.jpg

The fact that you need enough spatial awareness to replicate a knot and enough premeditation in order to buy, tie, and secure the rope in the first place also makes it difficult. Somewhere down the line, you are bound to trip. Evolution has certainly kept the selfish genes well-greased and pumping.

It all depends on your method

shooting your brains out seems the easiest tbh

I overdosed a couple times but I knew it wouldn't kill me

thats why i prefer to not talk the talk if i know i cant walk the walk tbh tbh

i wish i could rope while in my comfy bed in a nice comfy bear pajamas with cookies and milk

i wish i could rope while in my comfy bed in a nice comfy bear pajamas with cookies and milk
You can in Switzerland.

But again, the barrier for entry is always there. You need 5 digits of expendable cash to make it happen - which means earning and saving, which means it is out of reach for your typical incel who is too depressed to either earn or save.

You can in Switzerland.

But again, the barrier for entry is always there. You need 5 digits of expendable cash to make it happen - which means earning and saving, which means it is out of reach for your typical incel who is too depressed to either earn or save.

switzerland is the best country in the world

Slowly choking on a rope would not be my ideal way to go.
You won´t notice choking. Check out partial hanging you add pressure to an artery in the neck and pass out due to lack of blood to the head and then you choke to death.

Here is a video demonstrating it.