Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Actual whores getting raped is NOT a big deal

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
Let's say a woman has willingly taken 100 different dicks before. If the 101st dick she takes is nonconsensual, is she really going to lose sleep over it? No fucking chance.

Whores (women who fuck numerous people or are actual hookers) fuck dozens of men all the time and love it, yet I'm supposed to believe that "unwanted" sex is deeply traumatizing to them? I call bullshit. Whores clearly love getting dicked down, how could it be mentally scarring to them?

"Hundreds of men have used my body, but THIS time is somehow different"

If they've already fucked so many men, chances are they've received similar fuckings. There's no way every single one of the men they've fucked had a unique and distinct style of laying pipe. Whores probably couldn't even tell the difference between them all if they closed their eyes. If they got "raped" (and aren't flat out lying), it most likely felt no different than one of their previous encounters. It's one thing if a woman is a virgin and she gets raped. Not that I care of course, but it's a new experience and that could be unsettling. Dirty sluts who fuck a new chad every week on the other hand, do not have any justification for labeling themselves as traumatized.

"iM a rAPe sUrvIVor" my fucking ass

This is like saying I'm a "survivor" of an unwanted foot massage. Any rape claim made by a whore is purely for social (and sometimes monetary) benefit. In reality, they most likely enjoyed the act but see a golden opportunity to garner attention and victim status.

JFL Hookers who get raped probably consider it an act of theft rather than rape

btw I'm not encouraging anything. This post is meant to convey a lack of care, not endorsement.

Last edited:
As has always been said, women do not suffer because they are raped, but because they do not receive compensation for their vagina.

As has always been said, women do not suffer because they are raped, but because they do not receive compensation for their vagina.
yep. She isn't upset because of the act itself, rather that she deems the rapist unworthy of her holes

based and baitpilled

Going straight to tranny tears front page

Let's say a woman has willingly taken 100 different dicks before. If the 101st dick she takes is nonconsensual, is she really going to lose sleep over it? No fucking chance.

Whores (women who fuck numerous people or are actual hookers) fuck dozens of men all the time and love it, yet I'm supposed to believe that "unwanted" sex is deeply traumatizing to them? I call bullshit. Whores clearly love getting dicked down, how could it be mentally scarring to them?

"Hundreds of men have used my body, but THIS time is somehow different"

If they've already fucked so many men, chances are they've received similar fuckings. There's no way every single one of the men they've fucked had a unique and distinct style of laying pipe. Whores probably couldn't even tell the difference between them all if they closed their eyes. If they got "raped", it most likely felt no different than one of their previous encounters. It's one thing if a woman is a virgin and she gets raped. Not that I care of course, but it's a new experience and that could be unsettling. Dirty sluts who fuck a new chad every week on the other hand, do not have any justification for labeling themselves as traumatized.

"iM a rAPe sUrvIVor" my fucking ass

This is like saying I'm a "survivor" of an unwanted foot massage. Any rape claim made by a whore is purely for social (and sometimes monetary) benefit. In reality, they most likely enjoyed the act but see a golden opportunity to garner attention and victim status.

JFL Hookers who get raped probably consider it an act of theft rather than rape
U realize they're usually lying if theyre whores right? Unless if it's like an utter subhuman

U realize they're usually lying if theyre whores right? Unless if it's like an utter subhuman
Yeah that's true. I was only talking about actual sex encounters but I'll go back and clarify

If a whorish woman makes a rape claim, you bet your ass it's either flat out false or there is an ulterior motive behind it.

>Foid walk around degenerate nightclub half naked and gets raped
“OMG THIS IS LITERALLY TGE WORST CRIME ON PLANT EARTH THE SUSPECT SHOULD BE TORTURED AND THROWN INTO LAVA”

>guy jaywalks
“HES GOING TO GET RAPED BY A NIGGER IN JAIL HAHAHAHAHA *insert gay ass rape jokes*

>Foid walk around degenerate nightclub half naked and gets raped
“OMG THIS IS LITERALLY TGE WORST CRIME ON PLANT EARTH THE SUSPECT SHOULD BE TORTURED AND THROWN INTO LAVA”

>guy jaywalks
“HES GOING TO GET RAPED BY A NIGGER IN JAIL HAHAHAHAHA *insert gay ass rape jokes*
yep. Total gynocracy

Very based. As always tho, if IT posts this they won't have any rebuttals to this. They'll just say "omg what the fuck" like always
yea, ITposters are braindead jfl

you put more wit into any of your posts than they do in spamming posts titled 'what the fuck' and comments which are just generic talking-points

IT claims that incels aren't funny enough to get laid, but it's pretty obvious that IT have a much worse sense of humour

yea, ITposters are braindead jfl

you put more wit into any of your posts than they do in spamming posts titled 'what the fuck' and comments which are just generic talking-points

IT claims that incels aren't funny enough to get laid, but it's pretty obvious that IT have a much worse sense of humour
:yes: :yes: :yes:
They're all just clones of each other. I hardly pay attention to their usernames since all of them say the exact same thing.

ITFags will seethe over this

Based a whore being raped is no problem she is already damaged one more dick won`t change shit

All foids are whores so the logical conclusion is that rape isn't a big deal in general

They hate being raped because it takes away their sexual power, their divine privilege, it's the only value they have as women.

There was some female soldier who was held hostage along with male soldiers. The male soldiers were tortured, she was raped, and she said (rightly) when, naturally, everyone said she had suffered horribly, that rape was nothing compared to torture and it was the men who had suffered.

if nature didn't want us to rape then why does rape produce dopamine

They hate being raped because it takes away their sexual power, their divine privilege, it's the only value they have as women.

There was some female soldier who was held hostage along with male soldiers. The male soldiers were tortured, she was raped, and she said (rightly) when, naturally, everyone said she had suffered horribly, that rape was nothing compared to torture and it was the men who had suffered.
ooh a logical foid, rare

if nature didn't want us to rape then why does rape produce dopamine
animals rape each other all the time. If the consent of the female mattered, this wouldn't happen. Foids are designed in a way that rape is entirely natural

I agree let them cry cause is funny to watch