Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Actors for the 2021 HALO TV Show...

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
https://youtu.be/ib48VROIRU

TLDW: the cast is made up of three men and 5 foids. The master chief is ofcplayed by a 6'5 chad and the other 2 men are both black, one is a tyrone while the other is a mid-tier black.
The female actors consist of 3 unremarkable white foids, one noodlewhore who will be playing a new character and one curry foid who will be playing as the Chief of ONI, she also has had atleast 5 awards for the best actreds in India.

Last edited:
Halo was cucked after 3.

Last edited:
Why are there so many females wtf
They made it for the normies and "woke" female audience.
Its Chad Master Chief and his female harem

Master chief was supposed to be a self insert.

Its Chad Master Chief and his female harem
Master chief was supposed to be a self insert.
He is a 40 year old virgin tho.He has no sex drive and neither do the females, he lusts after some 2D AI like a volcel jfl

He is a 40 year old virgin tho.He has no sex drive and neither do the females, he lusts after some 2D AI like a volcel jfl
Yeah but it won't sell for the normies they need a chad actor and romance/"sexual tension" or they wont buy it.
I full on expect they will have some cheesy romance injected in there just to make it more "human" and "relatable".
Everything after 3 was downhill.

The [BlackPill] knows no bounds.

Yeah but it won't sell for the normies they need a chad actor and romance/"sexual tension" or they wont buy it.
I full on expect they will have some cheesy romance injected in there just to make it more "human" and "relatable".
Everything after 3 was downhill.
I wanna see some female sangheilis but we wont get that in our lifetime

No games exist after Halo 3, I mentally blocked them out and don’t acknowledge their existence. I was 10 when Halo 3 came out and it’s my childhood.

No games exist after Halo 3, I mentally blocked them out and don’t acknowledge their existence. I was 10 when Halo 3 came out and it’s my childhood.
Halo 2 on the original Xbox was mine, I never got to play online as I had no wifi tho nor did I play the campaign on any difficulty other than easy :cryfeels:

Last Halo I played was CE, good times...

halo 1 to 3 fucking rocked my world but 1 was my fav playing those games got me through some messed up shit. all hail master chief hoorah.as for the tv show they will fuck it up like they do with most adaptations but the the novels are good and i enjoyed the halo animated film legends but the other films were shitty felt like they just did not get the halo feeling down .man this brings back memories

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back