Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Actor abstains from sex for two WHOLE WEEKS to get into their Role as playing an Incel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Normies can't live 1 day in our shoes. :feelsUgh:

never had sex or a date in my entire existence, yet i'm the realest and sanest nigga out there:feelzez:

Jfl at this clown world. No sex made him crazy in such little time. Imagine doing it forever without a choice.

His face is weirdly proportioned

Is this a fucking joke:feelskek::society:

go on without even talking with any foid for 1 year and 8 months :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Jfl at this clown world. No sex made him crazy in such little time. Imagine doing it forever without a choice.
Or worse. Realizing the world wants you dead as well in a depressing gift package

It must have been a very traumatic experience for him

Does he realize he has incel tier looks?

never had sex or a date in my entire existence, yet i'm the realest and sanest nigga out there:feelzez:
Indeed. Seems like they didn't want him to break out of the normie crab bucket and see the world for the cruel, insane place it really is.

Hopefully he goes crazy and rapes and murders everyone on set

false and homosexual

Acting seems like the easiest job in the world, JFL at that preparation

Or worse. Realizing the world wants you dead as well in a depressing gift package
Ultimate blackpill, them wanting your death cause you’re making the world look uglier.

IT wont touch this.

This is a fake article meant to troll gullible retards like you

Check your sources before copying and pasting from 4chan you retards

Ultimate blackpill, them wanting your death cause you’re making the world look uglier.
Humanity is a dumbass if that's the case. Because Uranus exists and it's the most incel of the planets. I think ugly is universal probably. Though my schizonesss has been sensing vulnerability from that gas giant years ago. Poor uranuscels

Im sure he'll get a lot of sympathy from the stacy SJWs. I mean 2 full weeks?

Aw you poor THING. That shouldnt… be allowed… to happen… in this day and age! Aww… come here…:feelsEhh:

All a loada shite anyway

Last edited:
Humanity is a dumbass if that's the case. Because Uranus exists and it's the most incel of the planets. I think ugly is universal probably. Though my schizonesss has been sensing vulnerability from that gas giant years ago. Poor uranuscels
Uranus only looks plain to our eyes, but if you could see in a different wavelength spectrum, it’s a mogger
EBF07080 1DF1 4F96 AAF6 697CABEDB2F9

2 weeks? how is that not just a normal dry spell for these normalfaggots?

Try at least 18 years .