Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Active Shooting - Dayton Ohio (Ned Peppers Bar), Atleast 10 Dead

lmao and still they wont ban guns cuz the NRA wants $$$$$$$$$
god bless cucked 'murica - the most garbage place in the west.

Shooter Is Dead.

1564906694563m.jpg

Oh shit here we go again

Just anothER day in America

Honestly wtf that's like 2 shootings in one day, great excuse to never leave home

He only killed 9? Fucking hell. He could of made it an even number and made it 10.

what the fuck is going on in america bro this is crazy shit

kek another one? just lol @ burgerland

Lol first El Paso and now Ohio? It's a great day. Im just gonna go crack open a cold beer and light up a joint

He only killed 9? Fucking hell. He could of made it an even number and made it 10.

He was only shooting for less than a minute. Dude had ballin' accuracy,.

If a third one happens I will literally cry and shake and be devastated and horrified

pew pew!

as I have said in the el paso thread, expect to see more and more of these in the coming years.

as I have said in the el paso thread, expect to see more and more of these in the coming years.

Just wait until the 2020s and 2030s when lifelong incels start losing their parents, which for some of us is the only thing keeping us alive. These occasional shootings are just the tip of the iceberg. Even if guns are outlawed, you will still see AM-style attacks everywhere.

Fucking hell another one.

wtf i just woke up and there is already another mass shooting

ANOTHER ONE, and its not even been a full day since El Paso

QONVIyz.gif

All of this couldve been prevented if the perps had gfs and therefore a reason to live

The eeevil inkwells did this

These last two days have been complete [LIFEFUEL]

First consumer slaves were slain and now degenerate nightlife normalfags.

Last edited:
Just wait until the 2020s and 2030s when lifelong incels start losing their parents, which for some of us is the only thing keeping us alive. These occasional shootings are just the tip of the iceberg. Even if guns are outlawed, you will still see AM-style attacks everywhere.
Things will get really serious by that time.
Prepare yourself to be called an EVIL, Nazi Incel.
Well i already got called that in a JooTube comment section, so i think it has already started.

He was killed himself, making the widely-reported death count 10.

20 yesterday, and 10 today! It's very satisfying to my autism, although I would've preferred a multiplied score, not a divided one.

Lol first El Paso and now Ohio? It's a great day. Im just gonna go crack open a cold beer and light up a joint
My Coffee just keeps on getting better man.
It´s like good old vintage wine in condensed barrels.

I need to celebrate

"He tried to go into the bar but did not make it through the door someone took the gun from him and he got shot and is dead"
Police officers were in the area when the shooting started and killed the shooter in "less than a minute," according to the authorities.

So a normalfag disarmed him and then a pig executed him. These are who the (((media))) considers "heroes." But we know who the true hERo is.

Last edited: