Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Active fakeshells

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
@Mentally lost cel 6'4, claims puberty made him "ugly" could easily ascend if he went outside.

@Broly gets hit on by girls all the time, a girl rubbed his leg in class, claims he's "awkward"

@Diocel 6'2 or something, had a relationship with a girl? Might be wrong idk

@Ika-Sama ascended with cousin.

@Moeggels Got 60 matches on tinder in less than 1 day, got approached and complimented by foids in bars. Is 6'0 and has a 6/10 face

@kanyepilled actively talks with Stacies on discord, etc.

@racoon4 6'2, white, has Brent jawline. Could easily ascend if he wasn't awkward.

Last edited:
@Moeggels Got 60 matches on tinder in less than 1 day, got approached and had his looks complimented by foids in bars. Is 6'0 and has a 6/10 face

@Moeggels Got 60 matches on tinder in less than 1 day, got approached and had his looks complimented by foids in bars. Is 6'0 and has a 6/10 face
Thanks bruv. U can delete this comment

truefakecel trait: you aren't mentioned in this list

@Broly aint a fakecel, and @Diocel is 6'2:dafuckfeels:

@Weed is a fakecel but given honary incel status due to his autistic hammolossus spamming

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
8A5834D3 357D 45AB 97D3 072D35CFB2CC

Probably dickcels

@Mentally lost cel 6'4, claims puberty made him "ugly" could easily ascend if he went outside.

@Broly gets hit on by girls all the time, a girl rubbed his leg in class, claims he's "awkward"

@Moeggels Got 60 matches on tinder in less than 1 day, got approached and complimented by foids in bars. Is 6'0 and has a 6/10 face

@racoon4 6'2, white, has Brent jawline. Could easily ascend if he wasn't awkward.
Why are you bring a tattletale?

Aspie John...?

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/29/29049.jpg?1645897409 [/UWSL]@Ika-Sama ascended with cousin.

This one, though:

Aspie John remembers a time when she stared at him, wearing only a very long t-shirt.

Her name is "Elizabeth"...his slightly-younger half-cousin. As young children, they kissed softly and licked each-other's fingers before concluding with passionate cuddling while sweating. Elizabeth was quite tired from their activities, and so was he. They were, after all, fully naked.

No. He's already cuddled and rubbed his half-cousin's naked body. After licking each-other's (upper)bodies and fingers, they would periodically kiss softly and then lay their heads together.

The warmth of her body was so lovely to him. They both started sweating on a very hot summer day.

"ThisPersonDoesNotExist":

Exist

Sure, a 4/10 gets approached in bars and gets 60 matches :feelstastyman:
6/10 doesn’t either. That was in the past anyway and nothing happened due to autism, I hit the wall now because of bad health habits.

6/10 doesn’t either. That was in the past anyway and nothing happened due to autism, I hit the wall now because of bad health habits.
What in the hell? A wall?

@BrettyBoy got a foot job iirc?

He had sex

why isn't he banned :feels:

Why are you bring a tattletale?
why do you want fakecels to post here? :feelsUgh:

@racoon4 6'2, white, has Brent jawline. Could easily ascend if he wasn't awkward
I'm 6ft1 in a country where everyone is 6ft1+, might have a decent jaw under my double chin and the awkwardness part idk where did you get that tbh

I'm 6ft1 in a country where everyone is 6ft1+, might have a decent jaw under my double chin and the awkwardness part idk where did you get that tbh
What country you live in

Add on: @Bruticus
  • Likes the way he looks, prob not even ugly
  • Women respond to his texts immediately
  • Oneitis willingly wants to talk with him. He ignores her and talks with other girls
  • Oneitis invited him to a party
  • Admits to being a failed normie

@[UWSL]
Mentally lost cel
[/UWSL]@Mentally lost cel 6'4, claims puberty made him "ugly" could easily ascend if he went outside.
Stop the fucking gaslighting man for fucks sake I go outside everyday “just go outside bro”

seriously you are the lowest is dumb fuck in this forum you should just kil yourself for being this dumb

And do not mention me again in your brain dead threads

you are a fucking idiot