Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Actingmaxxing

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
There's this guy on YouTube, Cassady Campbell. Back in the day his channel was called "Train to Look Good Naked" where he would attempt to make fitness videos. He never had any success doing that since his genetics are shit. He ran gear and ended up looking like this.

Cassady

As you can see. Not the best genetics and not the best face. He's not ugly but he's not attractive. He has a very small chin and weak jawline.

So what did he do? He ended up re-branding. Now he makes videos where he acts out a character and does a prank. I'll admit, he's actually quite talented. It's almost as if he completely detaches his own personality when doing these characters.

Once he reveals that "it's just a prank", and breaks character, he starts acting super awkward. There was a video of him being secretly filmed on a date and he was acting strange (Ill put that below).

Then I started thinking, I could easily talk to people comfortably if I just act out some sort of extreme stereotype really well because people will think I'm crazy and I won't be afraid of being judged because I can just say "aye it's just a prank" at the end. This is where I think his success comes from, his inceldom forces him to completely detach from his own personality.

Regardless, he still doesn't have a girlfriend. But this begs the question, could incels make good actors? Maybe he'll be famous one day.

Last edited:
Watched a few of his videos before. He’s alright, at least he found something to help him cope if that’s the case.

Watched a few of his videos before. He’s alright, at least he found something to help him cope if that’s the case.
Does he have ok side profile? If then he could pass as normie tbh.

in terms of pranks on youtube, there is no one at his level. most pro actors can't do what he does.

Yeah, he has guts. Especially with the Harvard graduate ones

no he doesn't

in terms of pranks on youtube, there is no one at his level. most pro actors can't do what he does.
Interesting may watch this vid later.

Low inhibmaxxing is the move without a doubt. Everyone should practice it. One time a waitress was being annoying and I burned myself on some pizza so I messed up stuff in the bathroom like rolling the toilet paper everywhere.

Low inhibmaxxing is the move without a doubt. Everyone should practice it. One time a waitress was being annoying and I burned myself on some pizza so I messed up stuff in the bathroom like rolling the toilet paper everywhere.
are you @Sniffles alt? JFL

He is actually pretty funny

could incels make good actors?
I dont think so, in order to be a good actor (or at least preceived by others as good) you need a minimum level of attractiveness

I dont think so, in order to be a good actor (or at least preceived by others as good) you need a minimum level of attractiveness
They can, they can act the kid that gets bullied and thats it.

I cant name from the top of my head but there are ALOT of em
Yeah I know there are. First one that came to mind for me was Diary Of A Wimpy Kid.

Yeah I know there are. First one that came to mind for me was Diary Of A Wimpy Kid.
I was thinking about that one. But then im not sure if they are over 16

I was thinking about that one. But then im not sure if they are over 16
They aren't. In the first one I think they are 12 and just entered 7th grade.

If an Incel got a good acting career they may get some females attracted to them because they want the betabux.

I would definitely ascend and live a good life if I looked like him in the second pic