Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Acting alpha to compensate for years of being docile and beta

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Every single person who was formally bullied in my school attempted to gain a some sort alpha or dark triad personality. None of this came naturally though and it's a pretty obvious act with the over-the-top dedication to it and subtle details. The bitterness and hurt received from being bullied lead them to adopt this social style, believing that people will respect them like the chads and normies who bullied them.

As much as I relate and understand them, I hate being around them. They treat everyone like how their bully treated them, thinking that it will give them the same results (popularity and respect) but fail to realize that bullies are only mean to incels, not everyone. So they usually go down a road of dark triadmaxxing but will always fail due to the fact that they're simply not good looking in the first place, and outside of school, high disagreeableness isn't too useful, even detrimental. No employer or friend would want someone who disagrees with everything and is never willing to compromise.

Last edited:
chad always wins
everyone else always loses
imo darktriadmaxxing is a terrible cope and doesn't work

Going ER is the quintessence of this behaviour.

I tried to be alpha as a scrawny, stick looking manlet.
Didn‘t really go down too well for me.
No dark triad for your size.

It's another case of people thinking that emulating chads behaviour will get them laid, when in reality chads behaviour is merely a product of his good looks
Okay, yes. I agree 100%.

This is why most arch villains in fiction are portrayed as timid or sensitive in their backstories. The recent joker flick is a perfect example of this.
The writers of those movies are a lot of beta males themselves usually so makes perfect sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back