Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Acnepill is probably the worst pill there is. Driver's license pill is a complete meme compared to it

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Having acne is one of the singular worst things you can have. I'm not talking about teenage acne that goes away in a year, I'm talking about extreme cystic acne where you need drugs to treat it, and after that you are left with extreme scarring left with you for the rest of your life.

The only thing that is worse than cystic acne is being height mogged. I'm unlucky with both JFL JFL JFL JFL

Cystic acne is a DEATH SENTENCE because it literally looks like you are diseased like you have the plague or warts. It instantly signals low genetic quality to foids. And unlike foids who have it, males CANNOT use makeup to cover it up or else you are a faggot.

this is an example of diseased skin, which would make anybody write in fear instantly when they see it.
Except mine is 80% WORSE. I couldn't even find a picture as bad as mine on google.

cysticacnemi01apad18_1469049-860x573.jpg

After you shell out extreme money to take drugs that destroys your skin collagen (youthful skin) and makes you permanently dry skinned for life, you get scarring, which is a constant reminder and indication that you had the disease. It might as well have not done anything in the first place, because they both look diseased.

acne-scars.jpg

After spending thousands of dollars to treat it, I will still have to spend around $10k minimum just to get treatments for a CHANCE for scars to look normal, not guaranteed. All of these pictures make myself fucking feel like vomitting, imagine what foids see when they look at me.

Even a Chad would lose attractiveness if he was covered in acne

This is brutal because I also have scarring and the treatments aren't perfect. I need to spend thousands to make my skin better

Reminds me of st. Pizzacel from braincels

sorry to hear that boyo:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I aged out of it.

@LastGerman would you rather not be able to drive a car, or literally look like an infected diseased individual?

@LastGerman would you rather not be able to drive a car, or literally look like an infected diseased individual?

I want to have the ability to drive. But those pictures are indeed brutal.

I want to have the ability to drive. But those pictures are indeed brutal.
Dude even if you were able to drive you still wouldn’t get pussy because you’re ugly. I’m sorry bro you would just be Elliot Rodger 2.0

Drivers' licence pill was always a complete meme. Chad can show up to fuck your oneitis in a public transport and he will still slay no problem. The girl will even give him a ride home afterwards just to be with Chad a little bit longer. I wish the only thing stopping me from ascending was not having my own car. With enough time, money and perseverance everyone can brute force their way into passing the driving exam, provided they aren't blind as a bat in the first place. If everyone can overcome a pill, then it's not really a pill but a bad meme.

I have severe scarring from cystic acne, even though my acne stopped after taking drugs for 8 months, it left brutal deep scars all over my cheeks. My cheeks look like the surface of the moon only 10x worse.

Yes I have this, I hope it'll go away without scarring too much.

Drivers' licence pill was always a complete meme. Chad can show up to fuck your oneitis in a public transport and he will still slay no problem. The girl will even give him a ride home afterwards just to be with Chad a little bit longer. I wish the only thing stopping me from ascending was not having my own car. With enough time, money and perseverance everyone can brute force their way into passing the driving exam, provided they aren't blind as a bat in the first place. If everyone can overcome a pill, then it's not really a pill but a bad meme.

It is not a meme at all. You have a completely wrong image about this topic. You cannot ''magically ascend'' with a driver licence. Nobody claimed such nonsense in the first place. Stop assuming things. having a driver licence is a basic foundation in life, this is what the driver licence pill is about.
Another one who did not get it. @Barnacle and @rightfulcel

I have hidradenitis suppurativa on my face, cystic acne is a meme in comparison.

Wageslave and save up some $$$$$ tbh, you will be able to afford a car then. That’s what I’m doing.

I am too dumb to drive, otherwise I would drive into the sunset and never come back.

Driving into the sunset sounds peaceful af lmao. It’s over.

It is indeed over at this point. Imaigne being too dumb to drive while every female can do it without any effort. It is just too emasculating.

Normies would claim it’s your fault for not washing your face enough.

Acne has ruined my skin :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It is not a meme at all. You have a completely wrong image about this topic. You cannot ''magically ascend'' with a driver licence. Nobody claimed such nonsense in the first place. Stop assuming things. having a driver licence is a basic foundation in life, this is what the driver licence pill is about.
Another one who did not get it. @Barnacle and @rightfulcel
My dude, car culture is fading into obscurity. Most cities are planned with good public transport in mind. They have to. They need to move hundreds of thousands of people every morning and every evening. Not to mention long distance trains and planes can transport you anywhere you want.

It took me 8 tries over 3 years to finally pass my driving exam. It was pretty humiliating to try and fail when so many people passed their exam first try, but I eventually did it. Guess what? I hardly drove ever since. I live in a big city, and like many people here having a car is just a bad investment when the public transport works so well. I agree having a car definitely helps, especially if you live in a countryside, but it's not a pill. It's not related to inceldom and the male-female sexual dynamic at all.

Most cities are planned with good public transport in mind.

Just take public transportation brah.

Not to mention long distance trains and planes can transport you anywhere you want.

I do not want that. What I want is the ability to drive, a driver licence and a car. Everything else is cope.

I agree having a car definitely helps, especially if you live in a countryside, but it's not a pill.

Why? According to the last poll where over 120 people here participated, 30% of the people here do not know how to drive, 10% know how to drive but they do not have a driver licence/car. This is indeed concerning. How can you dismiss it? There are more and more men who are indeed struggling with something crucial such as driving. This is absolutely alarming.
There are also other pills who people shit on such as the wristpill for example but it is still a pill within itself. There are plenty of attributes which you should have as a grown up man. Specially when it comes to the work environment. This is jsut a fact.

It's not related to inceldom and the male-female sexual dynamic at all.

Like I said it is a pill within itself. You should actually be capable of understanding it, since you did also struggle with it as well.

i'm sorry OP i hope things get better somehow

Acne should've faded out a long time ago.

Why are you still blue?I leave for two days and ya still blue
you have to be registered a week for every rank you go up, i postmaxxed really hard so it'll take till like saturday or something for my rank to go up. my account is like 9 days old.

The solution is to get on accutane early on. Don't try all of the shitty creams that don't really do shit.

Just get on accutane. I got on it at 18 and as a result I don't have much scarring at all. My dad and older brother however have bad scarring. My skin and hair were oily before using accutane so now they're basically just normal.

Being high T makes it worse, so men get acne worse than women do. Fucking DHT causes it, I'm pretty sure. The same shit that makes you bald. Lol at that hormone. It makes you some strong ugly ogre only meant to be a slave or cannon fodder.

After you shell out extreme money to take drugs that destroys your skin collagen (youthful skin) and makes you permanently dry skinned for life

If you are referring to Accutane (Isotretinoin) I've recently found some studies that show that it actually improves skin in terms of elasticity, wrinkles, and even collagen.

We observed an increase in collagen density, from 51.2% to 57.4%, (p=0.004). At the end of the 12-week follow-up period, this density decreased to 54.7% (p=0.050). There was an increase in the density of elastic fibers, from 26.5% to 31.3%, (p=0.02), which had dropped to 27.5% at the end of the 12-week follow-up period.
CONCLUSIONS
The study confirmed the role of oral isotretinoin in remodeling the extracellular matrix against photoaging, as well as its durability after 12 weeks, especially when we consider collagen fibers.

I just bought some isotretinoin (10mg) from India. I plan on taking 10mg daily for a few months specifically for anti-aging after I finish with my IPL treatments.

If you are referring to Accutane (Isotretinoin) I've recently found some studies that show that it actually improves skin in terms of elasticity, wrinkles, and even collagen.

We observed an increase in collagen density, from 51.2% to 57.4%, (p=0.004). At the end of the 12-week follow-up period, this density decreased to 54.7% (p=0.050). There was an increase in the density of elastic fibers, from 26.5% to 31.3%, (p=0.02), which had dropped to 27.5% at the end of the 12-week follow-up period.
CONCLUSIONS
The study confirmed the role of oral isotretinoin in remodeling the extracellular matrix against photoaging, as well as its durability after 12 weeks, especially when we consider collagen fibers.

I just bought some isotretinoin (10mg) from India. I plan on taking 10mg daily for a few months specifically for anti-aging after I finish with my IPL treatments.

I've already been taking 40mg isotretinoin for 7 months. Personally it makes the skin feel thin, and damaged, and there's perma dryness on my entire body including mucosal membranes