Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting acnecels

GIGALUL

GIGALUL

Recruit
★★
reminder that acne is volcel and accutane cures you and that if you're an acnecel who doesn't take the cure you're brainlet tier and are no better, and day I say worse than the fatcels who complain about how they're fat but don't want to put in the work in to fix themselves and would rather LDAR rather than put in any modicum of effort to improve. not hating on fatcels here btw.

muh scars is not an excuse, acnecels only turn into scarcels when they forgo treatment for a number of years. if you're an acnecel and you start treatment before 23 there's a very large chance you won't be a scarcel or at least a minor scarcel at best, scarcels are mostly poorcels who couldn't afford to see a dermatologist or foolish acnecels who waited until they were 30 to treat their acne because they thought it would go away(if your acne isn't gone by 20 it's not going away brah)

muh side effects of accutane is not an excuse either, your condition is fixable which makes you VOLCEL

i'm surprised acnecels haven't been lynched by the fatcels and truecels yet tbh. if manlets could take a drug for 5 months to grow taller they would do it lickity split yet you acnecels sit over here moping about how changing your diet doesn't work and how pillowcases are a meme, yeah no shit you know what does work? accuane, you take it for 5 months and 90% of the people never have to take it again.

not even fatcels have it as easy as acnecels when it comes to ease of un-JUSTing themselves. 5 months and acnecels are cured. some fatcels take years to lose weight depending on the condition. sorry acnecels but it's over i'm exposing you. as for true scarcels, this post isn't meant for you.

high iq acnescarcels=volcels

roaccutan is the only solution against acne

I have wanted to bring this subject matter up on the forums in a thread myself, not that long ago, but alas.

I think that people make it seem like its so easy to get rid of acne. It is actually extremely difficult, especially if it is invasive acne, and it runs in the family like it does in mine (sister has acne, I have acne). Im not too sure, but I don't seem to have much scarring at this point.

Now I know I might get a lot of criticism for this, but Ive tried many treatments, including; creams, pills, etc. But they either bring too many unpleasant side effects, or don't bring the desired effects quickly enough. You literally need to go through cream treatment for about 10+ years before it begins to actually seriously go away, as if it never existed. It will take at least another 10 years to get rid of the scars, if you have many, which I do have some, but I dont think its significant.

However, Ive mostly given up on treating my acne. Unless it bothers me physically, by itching, or bleeding / hurting, I seldomly ever do anything to treat my acne. I have gone past the realm of caring about my acne, or my hygiene in general. Why spend the time treating it, when I can spend more time on my PC playing video games or something? It takes way too long and its very annoying to put on facial cream, and then it starts stinging like shit. Why should I inconvenience myself so much, for the enjoyment of other people? I put in so much effort and money to treat my acne for decades, and all people around me do, is, they dont even notice anything.

My acne is almost gone, thank Christ. Maybe it will be gone by the time I turn 20 next year. I’m still ugly as all hell though, so it’s no real help.

I have wanted to bring this subject matter up on the forums in a thread myself, not that long ago, but alas.

I think that people make it seem like its so easy to get rid of acne. It is actually extremely difficult, especially if it is invasive acne, and it runs in the family like it does in mine (sister has acne, I have acne). Im not too sure, but I don't seem to have much scarring at this point.

Now I know I might get a lot of criticism for this, but Ive tried many treatments, including; creams, pills, etc. But they either bring too many unpleasant side effects, or don't bring the desired effects quickly enough. You literally need to go through cream treatment for about 10+ years before it begins to actually seriously go away, as if it never existed. It will take at least another 10 years to get rid of the scars, if you have many, which I do have some, but I dont think its significant.

However, Ive mostly given up on treating my acne. Unless it bothers me physically, by itching, or bleeding / hurting, I seldomly ever do anything to treat my acne. I have gone past the realm of caring about my acne, or my hygiene in general. Why spend the time treating it, when I can spend more time on my PC playing video games or something? It takes way too long and its very annoying to put on facial cream, and then it starts stinging like shit. Why should I inconvenience myself so much, for the enjoyment of other people? I put in so much effort and money to treat my acne for decades, and all people around me do, is, they dont even notice anything.
acne=ur fault br0. c0me on didn't you read the p0st?

As a former acnecel I've gotta say that you don't know what you're talking about. It's not as easy as taking a pill for 5 months, for me it lasted a year and a half. And in the beginning, it had to get worse before it got better. I never knew if my condition was just going to stay like that, worse than it was, or if it's going to improve. And then when things would start to gradually improve, something would go wrong and I would get breakouts that lasted for weeks and have to alter my therapy. All the different creams I had to use everyday, while looking at my face and seeing no improvement. It was psychologically exhausting, and in the end the treatment might not have worked on me. There are people like that.
I was a fatcel and I know what losing weight in a short amount of time is like. I would rather go through that a hundred times than go once through acne and acne therapy.

acne=ur fault br0. c0me on didn't you read the p0st?
he never mentioned whether or not he took accutane, it's the only actual CURE. ask any dermatologist this and they will tell you the same thing. creams, antibiotics, and any medicine that isn't accutane is just a temporary fix. accutane is the only true CURE. it changes your skin permanently, it kills the part of your skin that makes excessive sebum.

he never mentioned whether or not he took accutane, it's the only actual CURE. ask any dermatologist this and they will tell you the same thing. creams, antibiotics, and any medicine that isn't accutane is just a temporary fix. accutane is the only true CURE. it changes your skin permanently, it kills the part of your skin that makes excessive sebum.

Fucking up my health and crippling me just so my face can look better? No fucking way man, and even if I wanted to, Im too damn fucking poor to get any treatment / medications. This shit is expensive you know.

As a former acnecel I've gotta say that you don't know what you're talking about. It's not as easy as taking a pill for 5 months, for me it lasted a year and a half. And in the beginning, it had to get worse before it got better. I never knew if my condition was just going to stay like that, worse than it was, or if it's going to improve. And then when things would start to gradually improve, something would go wrong and I would get breakouts that lasted for weeks and have to alter my therapy. All the different creams I had to use everyday, while looking at my face and seeing no improvement. It was psychologically exhausting, and in the end the treatment might not have worked on me. There are people like that.
I was a fatcel and I know what losing weight in a short amount of time is like. I would rather go through that a hundred times than go once through acne and acne therapy.
fake news

if you want clear skin start eating well, workout and have good hygiene, it's as simple as that really.

if you want clear skin start eating well, workout and have good hygiene, it's as simple as that really.
only thing your post is missing is the pillowcase meme. norman tier acne advice

Funny thing is, it actually works.
"Dude if you don't want to have cancer start eating well, workout and have good hygiene, it's as simple as that really"
Tell that to a cancer patient and see if that will cure them. Once you have acne, you can't get rid of it on your own, it's dependent on hormone levels. Hormones fuck up your face with acne, acne fucks up your hormones - it's a self-perpetuating cycle.
Your advice might be helpful in preventing acne, but some people, just like with cancer, are genetically predisposed to getting it, while some people might treat their bodies like shit and never get either.

i do nofap to cure acne. much safer and doesnt cost anything.