Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Acnecels are the biggest fakecels.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They always have good bones, that’s why they never blame their ugliness except on their acne and 99% of their conditions are treatable just by seeing the dermatologist or waiting until it clears.

As soon as an acnecel’s acne clears, they always write some bullshit ascension thread as if they were ugly in the first place.

Bones above all. @PLA1092

Acne won't prevent you from ascending if you have the bones and height, it's a secondary or even tertiary trait of attractiveness; the only type of acne in which I can understand if it lowered your SMV by a significant enough amount is legitimate deforming type cysts on your skin leaking blood or something. :feelshehe:

OP clearly never had moderate-severe acne.

It’s not really treatable and doesn’t just “go away”.

It’s a huge subtraction from someone’s appearance.

OP clearly never had moderate-severe acne.
Acne goes away with time, I have never seen someone above 30 with acne.

Acne won't prevent you from ascending if you have the bones and height, it's a secondary or even tertiary trait of attractiveness; the only type of acne in which I can understand if it lowered your SMV by a significant enough amount is legitimate deforming type cysts on your skin leaking blood or something. :feelshehe:
Even cystic acne is treatable now, acnecels have zero excuse.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/DgoRQ0vQbyk?feature=share

I find clear skin and facial symmetry to the most overrated qualities of being attractive. In those areas just being average is enough just don't be deformed.

I find clear skin and facial symmetry to the most overrated qualities of being attractive. In those areas just being average is enough just don't be deformed.
Only the lower third and eye area matters

It can easily be treated with a healthy diet. Although eating food that’s good for your body is too much to ask for most people.

At best you’ll be left with these for the rest of your life.

It can easily be treated with a healthy diet. Although eating food that’s good for your body is too much to ask for most people.
Soap cause acne, no one ever got acne on a mass scale before modern soap got invented

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back