Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Acne

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
I like to squeeze them while looking at a mirror and observe the puss blast onto said mirror. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Came here expecting a brutal story

I like to look in the mirror and remind myself that in 100 years it will never be seen again

Not to be captain obvious, but doing that shit will make it look worse.

I never do that it will looks bad

Not to be captain obvious, but doing that shit will make it look worse.
It doesnt matter what you do. I never popped the acne on my body and im still covered in acne scars. If you havent had bad acne you really have no idea what youre talking about and how hopeless any kind of treatment is. "Just wash your face! Just drink water!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

acne destroyed me

It doesnt matter what you do. I never popped the acne on my body and im still covered in acne scars. If you havent had bad acne you really have no idea what youre talking about and how hopeless any kind of treatment is. "Just wash your face! Just drink water!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

acne is an evil bastard

finally got rid of mine lifefuel but it was expencive as fuck

Damn, man. Don't make it worse for yourself