Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Acne should be a disability

Initium

Initium

Captain
That’s me, yep. I’ve been dealing with this right above my eye since January 5th.

I don’t even want to leave the fucking house. It’s so embarrassing and it’s taking for ducking ever to go away. I can’t even look people in the eye.

If you have good skin you should at least be grateful for that. There’s nothing worse than waking up and seeing a new lesion on your face. It feels like your body is betraying you and you’re helpless to do anything about it.

And no, please don’t recommend accutane, been there done that. Side effects were severe.

Attachments

• AB18518C-FCB2-4A21-8E80-2CDCBD79ABCF.jpeg
    AB18518C-FCB2-4A21-8E80-2CDCBD79ABCF.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 42
Somehow these jew scientists cant cure acne but they somehow think they will cure cancer.
I've had acne since puberty and since the present. It was brutal being the first kid in my school to start getting pimples, but i tried to atleast cope with the thought that since i got it earlier that means it will go away sooner right?
Wrong!!!
That shit remained all throughout middle school, highschool, and now I'm in college still having acne. I literally dont see Amy other guy that still has acne :feelsrope:

Try having chest/back acne. Mine is like this guys but a little worse

Images 6

I'm fixing my acne now,dermatology will mostly help me with that,most of it has disappeared.

If ya have lots of acne over 21 people don’t trust you.

i fucking hate getting acne. i had it really bad as a teenager and still have hyperpigmentation from like 6 years ago

https://incels.is/threads/all-human...rying-acne-genes-should-be-exterminated.9255/
having acne is a biggest death sentence ever, all the fucking subhuman sacks of shit carrying this gene should be shot by command.

acne destroyed more lives than drugs or alcohol.

Type in acne.org acne ruined my life and you will find tons of people that went from being outgoing and having sex to becoming shut ins because life quality=looks. It also sucks because cunt girls will keep having boyfriends that say they like their acne ridden grotesque skin without makeup to fuck them and then they reproduce creating some of the biggest incels imaginable.

Same with keloid scars, stretch marks or any noticeable skin condition.

Poor skin genetics and the terrible treatments I was prescribed by docs/derms are what made me an incel. My skin is ruined for life and accutane permanently dried out my eyes and mouth.

Anyone else have generally shitty skin? Cherry Angioma, random moles, acne/acne scars...

Dad's skin is bad, fuck if that's me in the future, maybe not, cause I got more of my mother's skin. I will get laser treatment stuff if needed.

back acne

Used to have it. Accutane got rid of it but left scars. I should have gotten on accutane way sooner. Could have had perfect back and face skin, but there's scarring on both, especially the back.

Last edited:
Poor skin genetics and the terrible treatments I was prescribed by docs/derms are what made me an incel. My skin is ruined for life and accutane permanently dried out my eyes and mouth.
Seek disability, leech the state for all it’s worth.

yeah but looks don't matter, silly inkel

Seek disability, leech the state for all it’s worth.
I'm looking into it seriously, have all the info I need to get the process started. I'm done, either ldar with neetbuxx or rope for me at this point.

I'm looking into it seriously, have all the info I need to get the process started. I'm done, either ldar with neetbuxx or rope for me at this point.
Good luck with it. I just leech with NEET/autismbuxx. I’ll never work for a living in this dying society and I encourage everyone else to do the same if possible.

Good luck with it. I just leech with NEET/autismbuxx. I’ll never work for a living in this dying society and I encourage everyone else to do the same if possible.
If I don't get it i'll just rope sooner. I'm over 30, worked for the past decade, so it's over for me at this point. I was neet twice in the past without the buxx, for about 6 months and another time for a year ended up bankrupt after that one. It was terrible but maybe with the buxx, it'll be less suifuel.

If I don't get it i'll just rope sooner. I'm over 30, worked for the past decade, so it's over for me at this point. I was neet twice in the past without the buxx, for about 6 months and another time for a year ended up bankrupt after that one. It was terrible but maybe with the buxx, it'll be less suifuel.
I’d have probably been closer to roping without NEETbuxx. Can’t imagine living without them. Literal suicidefuel.

Being an ethnic should be a legit disability in the west.

Somehow these jew scientists cant cure acne but they somehow think they will cure cancer.
I've had acne since puberty and since the present. It was brutal being the first kid in my school to start getting pimples, but i tried to atleast cope with the thought that since i got it earlier that means it will go away sooner right?
Wrong!!!
That shit remained all throughout middle school, highschool, and now I'm in college still having acne. I literally dont see Amy other guy that still has acne :feelsrope:
Some people still believe that a cancer cure is not just a big money laundering scam. Jfl

Try to get your GP to prescribe clindamycin phosphate. It worked for my acne

I told everyone the acnepill is the most brutal pill. It's worse than being height mogged and is even worse than the racepill. You only have one cyst or all over your face? Mine has left me with severe scarring

Better than having so much hair that you can blend in with monkeys in a zoo.
Mogs me. I have monkey hair, psoriasis and acne. Great!
Btw thank OP for reminding me to wash my facw

Facial acne is the worst. it can lower your smv dramatically. I still get some pimples and whiteheads on my chin and jawline, fucking sucks.

Every time someone post a thread like this it brings back a whole lot of memories.
I missed out on a load of things and events because of severe acne the better part of my life.
Now over 50 and it's only barely under control.
I remember once having to pick up prescription meds at the pharmacy, and people would gather at the windows to look at me while I was waiting to get the meds.
It was absolutely horrible and kicked me right into isolation. Sometimes I didn't go out for days.
Later on I started to use fake up to hide it, but that made my face look even weirder.

Things like school trips, dance events, friends, vacations and the like - It was out of the question.
All you acnecels on here, yeah I hear you and I feel your pain. Literally.